Kinky bus driver~♡︎

After you have finally processed this new, horrid information that you will have to "bounce" for an hour and a half every Wednesday. You begin to accept your fate.
꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

Soon Wednesday sport arrives and your dread becomes oh so apparent. Even to all those around you "ayyyyye, why do u look so glum hoe?" Exclaims Barry when he finally sees your fucked off expression. You stare at the sexy hot man with pure exhaustion and irritation "bounce." You say blankly "bounce?" He says inquisitively "bounce yo tiddies?" You stare at him for a solid tension filled second. "No you absolute cum for brains shit lord. BOUNCE. My sport this term is fucking trampolining." "Ohhhhhh. Man that sucks-" "wait." "You getta go fucking trampolining?!" He exclaims. Confused as to why on earth you would be upset about this discovery. "I have to do fucking cross training!" He shouts, a bit too loudly for your liking as it leads to almost the entire canteen staring your way. "Look, i know it isn't THAT bad. But still, I was hoping for something like ten pin bowling, I don't know. Like something that involves 0% physical activity??" You say. Already bored with this shit storm conversation. "Ugh whatever dude. I gotta go fuck some bitches anyways. Mr. Arness is look like he got some cake todayyy" Barry says before swaggily walking away to whisk away some mad hoes off their feet. 'Right' you think. You absentmindedly check your non existent watch. "SHIT" you say. It's almost 1:40. You're gonna miss your bus to this hell hole.
You run off to catch your bus~~