Heaven Or Hell?

{Yes, George is colorblind, I know I know. BUUUUUUT can we just pretend? Originally during the writing process he was, but then I wasn't sure how to explain the colors of the place without it being confusing. I know what colors look like to him, I've done a bit of research, but exact colors are hard to figure out. Sorry!}

George POV
All I remember is a car crash. Then a bright light. And all of a sudden, it was a room. Made of.... clouds? It looks like I could fall through it, but I'm standing on it.

"Hello dear," came a voice from behind me. I turned around quickly, and there was the most peculiar looking person I had ever seen standing there. He had wings, a halo, and a staff, I noticed. But there was also his jacket. It was all sorts of different colors, and right in the middle of it was a big teal swirl.

"I'm Karl," the man said. "H-hi, Karl," I said, nervous. "Don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you. Actually, I'm here to help," he said. "Help with what?" I asked, curious. "I'm here to decide whether you go to Heaven, or Hell." My heart dropped, and fear washed over me. "AM I DEAD-?!" I screamed.

    "Yes," Karl said. "You died of a car crash, feel your head." I touched my forehead and felt dried blood. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelped, trying to rub off the blood. "You cannot rub it off, it will stay there forever," he said.

    "Now, follow me, and I will lead you to the Path." He said. "Wait, what 'path'? Where even are we?" I asked, calming down. "We are in the inbetween." He responded. "Inbetween what?" I wondered aloud. "I'll explain once we are there," said Karl.

    After about ten minutes of walking, we went through a door, leading to a path. I assmued it was "the path" Karl had been talking about. The room we were in... I can barley explain. It was plain, but at the same time, it wasn't. There were things everywhere, but I couldn't tell you what they looked like. I thought they were white, but then they weren't. It was like the room was changing every second, but it was still the same room. Right in the middle lf the room was a large pedestal, with stairs leading up to it. The pedestal was gray, with ancient looking words written all over it. The path we were on lead straight to it, and then, from the pedestal, lead to five different portal looking doorways.

    "This is the Path. It leads to five different dimentions, which are Heaven, Hell, Past, Future, and Present." Karl said. "Woah..." I said, amazed. "Which are which?" I asked. "Why don't you go look? Its very obvious once you can see."

    And so, I walked up to one of the portals, which looked green until I walked up to it. When I looked, there was a man in a beanie, trying to sell a powder of sorts to a little girl. She looked about 13, with a button down shirt. It was in black and white, so I assmue it's the past.

    Then I looked into the portal next to it, which was purple. It was firey, and very obviously Hell. Everything was red, and it was crawling with demon looking humans. There was one that stuck out, and that was the one with a halo. But he also had horns. It was weird.

    Then there was a blue one, which was Heaven. It looked like you would imagine it to. The pink one was next, it being the present, and what I saw was strange. There was the man with the beanie, but he had no beanie this time. He was in red suspenders, and now he had a scar over his mouth, with a golden tooth were the scar lead. The scar ran all the way to his eye. He was talking to somebody who looked like he was covered in slime. The slime covered man was stuck in a hole in the ground, while Beanie Man was angry looking, seemingly asking him why he was there.

    I now knew the teal one was future, and, seeing what was happening in the present, I didn't wanna know what was going to happen. So I walked back to Karl, and had a few questions to ask.

    "Who's the guy with the beanie, and where did he get the scar?" I asked. "His name is Quackity, he used to be a drug dealer but now he is very cruel, and mean. He got the scar from a battle, a man called Technoblade put a picaxe though his teeth." Karl said.

"Who was the little girl?"
"Her name is Lani."
"What about the slime covered man?"
"Charlie Slimcicle."

    "I hate to interupt your little talk session, but I believe there is a sorting to be done?" Came a voice from behind me. I turned around, and there was a strange man there. The very first thing I noticed was the lime green hoodie. Then, the wings. He didn't have angel wings. They were demon wings. He, obviously, was the Devil. When I looked up at his face, I didn't see a face. He was wearing a mask. It was simple, covering all of his face. Right in the middle of it, was a smiley face. He seemed to have dirty blonde hair, and he was very tall. He also had red horns.

    "Hello Dream," said Karl. "Well George, now you've met the Devil."
"E-er... hi?" I said, unsure of what to say. "Hiya, shortstack. What's your name~?" He asked. I blushed a little, embarassed by the nickname. "I'm n-not short," I denied. "Whatever you say, shortstack." Dream said.

    "Step onto the pedastal. We are right behind you, do not worry." The litteral Devil is behind me, and I'm not supposed to worry. I thought. I reached the pedastal and climbed up. Once we were all there, I was told to stand in between them. "Now, give each of us your hands, then close you eyes." Said Karl, who was on the left. I did as I was told. I noticed Karls' hands were very very cold. But Dream, his hands were warm. I looked at both of them, and their eyes startled me. Dreams eyes were pure black, while Karls turned white. Both pairs of eyes were glowing. There wings where also expanded.

    After about a minute, only one word was uttered.

"Heaven."