Prologue: Georgenotfound is live 🔴

"Bye George!" The female yelled from her room as she heard the front door close. She left her room towards her brother's room.

Y/n had recently started to play Minecraft with her brother, since she had gotten a new laptop that had enough space for the game than her old one.

She entered George's room, to grab his headphones, considering her's were broken by her pet cat, which she named Lila.

"George...where did you put it..." She huffed slightly, she looked around his set up, she didn't really know why George's room had a ring light, various boards on the walls which made his room soundproof slightly, microphone and facecam. She always joked saying that he was a youtuber, which he would just laugh and brush it off.

She hummed and sat in his chair, leaning back on it slightly, feeling that it was comfortable. She noticed that George was signed in on his computer, making her smile slightly.

"I'm soo going to ruin his life..." She giggled slightly. After she found his head phones and plugged them in, she opened up minecraft and scrolled through the servers, picking the one that was titled 'NotFound Server'

She entered the game and found herself standing in front of a shack that was made from various woods that were quickly build together to protect them from the night. She giggled and went over towards one of the chests, taking off George's diamond gear and put it all in the chest.

She giggled and started to run around the server, deciding to cause some chaos onto George's account.

As she clicked to open George's inventory, she pressed a button by accident.

The button caused some chaos as the words

"Georgenotfound is Live" Appeared on various people's phones and computers, they had come to turn into George's stream to find someone else.

The facecam was turned on which revealed a female, she had brown hair with e/c eyes. She was smaller than George was so she took up a small amount of the face cam. She didn't seem to notice that she had accidentally went live.

People in the chat were spamming various words:

Owonotfound: Early!

TakenwasDream: Who are you?

Goggy101: Accident Stream?

6969OwO: George??

As more messages spammed in the chat, the female continued, not seeing that she was streaming

Clay, otherwise known as Dream, had been on his Twitter account when he noticed a notification going off that George was live. Deciding to enter the Stream to see what his friend was doing, he was shocked to see a familiar female was playing instead of his best friend.

Getting off his bed quickly, he turned his computer on, signing in and started to message on Discord, hopefully that the female would see his various messages.

Dream#0000

Y/n!

Y/n!

Y/N!

Answer! Me!

George?!

You're Streaming!!!

ANSWER!!!

As he continued with various attempts, he soon realized something. He could just call George and tell him.

Calling his best friend, who picked up after a few minutes of him calling.

"Dream...?"

"George!" The male shouted slightly. "Where are you?"

"I'm out at the store Dream...? What do you need?"

"You don't know what is happening?"

"No...?"

"Y/n is Live Streaming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships 💔⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜💘

George (notfound)

💔⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜💘

40% - He is pretty close to you, he also was happy to allow you to live with him since your school is closer to his house. Doesn't want to tell you about him Streaming or making youtube videos.

Clay (Dream)

💔⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜💘

35% - He was shocked to see you streaming, since George said that he never told you about him streaming or doing youtube and he wasn't planning to.

~~~~~~~~

The only people who I will call by their real name is Sapnap and Dream (Because I know they're okay with it) and George...obviously

Hope you like it!

Also may be a slight Romance/Crackship between Y/n and the minors of the Dream SMP... but not really since more focused on cute fluff and wholesomeness. (no angst like Glitched Demon...maybe)