Chapter 1

-Zemo's POV-
I sat at a cafe nearby my apartment in Riga quietly reading a book, with a cup of coffee facing the book. I guess I was too engrossed with my reading that I didn't notice that someone had spiked my drink. I passed out right after I had finished the coffee. I woke up to find myself trapped in a machine. "This will be interesting" I heard someone say. The person pressed a button and I felt myself shrinking down to a 5-year old. The person then took me to the Avengers's mansion and left me there.

-Steve's POV-
I had returned from my daily run when I heard crying nearby. I followed the sound and found a child trying to get some attention after being stuck in an oversized shirt. I went over to help him then bring him indoors, "Nat! Bucky! Sam!! I need your help with this" I called out to them. I continued looking at the child, making him cry more.

-Sam's POV-
I heard Steve asking for help and went over. I stared at some child looking at me. He stares at my jetpack and tries to walk over to touch it but I managed to stop him by handling him over to Nat. "kid, that's not a toy for you to play with." I grumbled before walking away.

-Tony's POV-
I was heading to the kitchen for a snack when I heard Nat and Steve talking about what to do with the kid. I looked at Bucky awkwardly trying to stop the child the child in his arms from pulling his hair and smirks to myself. "Where'd the kid come from though?" I asked Steve. "I found him at the front door" he answered my question

-Steve's POV-
I watched the kid repeatedly going to my best friend who's trying to avoid him. "Bucky, I think he likes you." I let out a snicker, earning myself a glare from the other Super Soldier. I picked him up to help him get some food cause he looked hungry.

I would really appreciate it if you leave some comments so I can improve the story. Thank you so much for reading!