𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲

(Smut warning!!! The smut isn't until the end so there will be another warning further along the way in case smut is not your thing)

Also, this is gonna be long by the way

Requested by: jjistheloml

Today was JJ's birthday. He was turning seventeen. The pogues and I were throwing him a huge party today that he had no clue about. Ok, maybe it's not gonna be that big cause it's just gonna be the crew but anyways with the money we had it was big to us.

We had the Chateau all decorated with festive lights and balloons. JJ loved balloons. Or popping them in my face and scaring the crap out of me. Then we had bought tons of food. When I say "tons" I mean TONS. JJ was always hungry and with the way he eats we were gonna need a lot of food.

I couldn't wait to see JJ's reaction to all this. He was gonna flip but then he was gonna kick our butts cause this morning we told him we couldn't go surfing for his birthday because we all had a shifted at work. No offense to JJ but he is a dumbass. He knows none of us work on a Saturday.

Well anyways here I am now walking up on the porch with two sets of lingerie. I couldn't decide which one JJ who'd like better so I was gonna get Kiara's opinions but that would be hard considering I had to sneak past my brother John b. I knew he would never approve of my sexy gift for JJ but he didn't have to know about it, right?

I walked in and Kiara and John b were making food in the kitchen.

"Hey umm, Kie, I need you for a second" I stated, hiding the lingerie behind my back.

"What for?" She asked, turning to look at me as John b did too.

"I need your opinion on something," I tell her, starting to walk back to my bedroom, hiding the lingerie once again.

"What do you got there?" My brother's voice startled me making me turn around shyly.

"Just some clothes" I shrugged. He would leave me alone if he knew it was clothes.

"Well, then why can't you get my opinion?" John b implied as he stopped cutting up a carrot and leaned against the counter facing me.

"Okay well, your opinion is probably better actually, so which one would you rail the life out of on your birthday?" I questioned, holding the black pair up to my body and then the red pair.

John b groaned as he rolled his eyes. "That's your present for JJ?"

"Yeah, what horny teenage boy wouldn't like a new set of lingerie on his girlfriend? Now, which one would fire him up more?" I asked, holding them up to my body again.

"The red one" John b mumbled under his breathe clearly not want to respond to my question. "But if I hear you guys tonight, I'll storm in that bedroom and I'll rip you off each other myself, got it?"

"Yes sir" I saluted before taking the lingerie to my bedroom. I hide the one I was gonna wear in the closet and I shoved the other in my panties drawer.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Later on, after we had got everything ready, we finally called JJ and told him that he had to pick up my lunch bag that I have supposedly forgotten and needed at work. Little did he know we were all hiding out behind the furniture, waiting for the sound of his dirt bike.