Chapter 3

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked at the caller ID and seen Louis' face.
"Hello," I slurred.
I heard him smile through the phone. "Hi, do you want to come over?"
I looked at the time. "Louis, it's five in the morning."
He giggled. "I know."
I exhaled. "Louis, are you drunk?"
He couldn't stop laughing, "Okay, maybe a little."
I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye."
I hung up and laid back down, trying to finish my sleep, but with no success.
"Kaye." My dad yelled from the hallway. "Kaye," he yelled again, standing in my door way.
"What." I snapped. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah dad?"
He exhaled. "Are you doing anything this evening?"
"No."
He frowned. "Well can you find something to do, your mum and I need alone time."
I rolled my eyes. "Gross dad, do that at night."
"Kaye!" he shouted.
"Fine." I growled, "I'll find something to do."
I figured I might as well get up and get dressed for school because there was no getting sleep in this house this morning.
I threw on some light blue skinny jeans and a white hoodie with some white converse high tops. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and walked out of the door.

I heard a car creep up behind me as I was walking down the street. It was Harry's car.
"Hey," he shouted from the window. "Get in."
I didn't look over at him. "No."
He repeated himself. "Get in."
We both stopped, and I snapped. "No."
He raised his eyebrows. "Why not?"
I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "I'm in, now drive."
He did as he was told, although he didn't drive well.
"Dude, your driving is shit."
He looked over at me with a smirk. "I know."
I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
He suddenly stopped in the driveway of an unknown house.
I looked over at him, confused. "What are you doing? We have to get to school."
He wore the same smirk. "What's up with you this morning?"
I shrugged. "I just didn't get a lot of sleep."
He raised his eyebrows. "You sure? Because we can talk."
I shook my head. "I'm good, I'm sure." I wouldn't talk to him even if I needed to.
He smiled then wrecklessly backed out into the middle of the road and made our way to school.
We pulled into the school parking lot, people all around.
"Aren't you scared of what people will say when they see us walking in school together?"
He thought about it for a minute. "Oh yeah. You go on in and I'll wait."
My mouth dropped open. "You're a di-"
Harry cut me off. "Relax, I was joking."
I smiled and got out of his car and walked into school right next to him. People were, of course, staring.
Niall walked over to Harry as we walked through the doors. "Dude, you brought trash in with you." Harry gave a light smirk and brushed Niall off.
"Slut," Niall spat before tripping me causing me to fall on my face.
"Hey!" Harry yelled before pinning Niall against the wall.
Niall looked confused. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"
Harry then realized he had taken up for me and pinned his best friend against the wall. "Sorry." He let Niall go. "I don't really know, not enough sleep I guess."
They walked away together as I picked myself up off the floor. What a dick, I knew I shouldn't have trusted that guy. I hate him. I hate Harry Styles!

Edited: 13 may 2016