part 3

Meanwhile in London....

A girl was sleeping when she suddenly woke up with a jerk...

Girl:Ohh God not again... Phir se wahi sapna... Why am I not able to forget my past... Why... Why did you do this to me, I really loved you from bottom of my heart.. Then why did you leave me.. Why didn't you trust me
I cried a lot cause of you,I laughed a lot cause of you.. I... I believed in love cause of you and now I'm heart broken cause of you....

Suddenly her phone beeped there was a message which read:

I'm coming to pick you up within 30min be ready...

She sighed reading that message... She did not even realised when the time has passed away... There is no sunlight in her room... Her room is filled with darkness...

The person who was afraid of darkness is now spending time in darkness she thought..

She got up and got ready in 20 min and checked whether everything has been packed...

Then she received a message

I have reached.. Come down soon..

She picked her bags and went from there..

When she reached down she spotted someone near the cab who came and kept her luggage in the cab...
They sat and drove to the airport...

Girl:woh dono kaha hai...

Boy: woh log sidha hame airport mei join karenge...

Girl:Hmm

After a while...

Boy:You cried again... Please don't lie I can see your red swollen eyes and understand...

Girl:chod na yar abb adat se hogai hai...

Boy:Toh bhul jaao na

Girl:please Sanku rehne de.. I don't want to talk about it... Her voice choked

Sanku:Fine theek hai...

The journey continued in a silence when girl spoke...

Girl:Thanks sanku.. In fact thanks to all 3 of you agar tum log nahi rehte to I don't know mera kya hota.

Sanku:Arey meri pagal unns Tu meri jaan hai ... Yes I agree we may fight and we may cry but our friendship will never die.. I'll care you for you until the end cause you'll always be my very best friend...

Unns: wah wah tanzu se acha seekh ke aaya hai shayari and all...

Sanku:pagal meri khud ki hai.. Aapko toh hamesha tanzu nazar aayega...

Unns:chal sorry chod...

They reached the airport and moved towards the gate where they met tanzu and aash...

Tanzu:come let's go or else we will miss our flight..

Slowly they started moving...

Aash:what happened unns.. Tu itna dheere kyun chal rahi hai...

Unns:I'm scared.. I don't want to go(she was crying)

Three of them came and hugged her..

Tanzu:unns please stop blaming yourself for everything... And teri koi galti nahi hai chal

Unns:par agar waha jake kuch hua toh.. If I lost you guys.. No.. No please I cannot..

Aash:unns unns please tu jaan hai hamari group ki.. And I promise we will never leave you..

Sanku:haan unns... Aash sahi keh rahi hai..

Tanzu:tujhe toh aash ki baat sahi lagegi.. As always...

Sanku was blushing....

Sanku :chalo chodo andar chalte hai...
And he moved forward with  the luggages

The rest three of them chuckled seeing him... And went behind him

Unns pov:

Jaa rahi hun mei wapas india... Pata nahi kya hoga...

Meanwhile in India...

6 members were seated in a house with complete silence...

Rishu: guys kal they are coming

Everyone turned towards him..

Arsh:hmm hum log ne bola tha hamare fans ko ki suta needs a break... They will be joining us soon.. And last video mei hum logo ne bola ki next video they will be with us...

Ashi:but guys is she also coming...

Arsh:Of course she is also a part of damnfam..

Mrunu: par guys how can you... Uske presence mei sab awkward hojaye ga.. I won't be comfortable.. Manav bhi comfortable nahi hoga...

Mnv:Tu uski chinta mat kar mrunu

Saying this he got up and went..

Mrunu :guys do you really think we should allow unnati to shoot... Uske karan me and ani are separated.. Tk ashi every one..

Addy: please stop it guys... Kal ka kal dekhe ge... Arsh u inform them ki kal we will be shooting in the studio... So let them know the timings...

Arsh:okie..

So guys I think a long chapter... Anyways why do you think ki mrunu ne bola ki cause of unns woh aur ani alag ho gaye hai..

Also guys are you loving the story and is my story going up to ur expectations..

Next chapter mei you'll get some aktk flashback and aasan scene...
Mostly next chapter aayega midnight mei ya phir kal afternoon ko...

Also guys I'm not spreading hate towards anyone.. And mrunu ka thoda sa negative role hai..
Do let me know kaisa laga chapter