Curiosity

Rainbows pov

Ugh I just bolted of I didn't even explain, but he's SOOO cute. Wait... Did I just think that, oh well he is. I flew into twilights castle still thinking about soarin.
"Hey guys what are you doing?" I asked
Get that smile off your face rainbow you're dropping huge clues.
"The question is where were you an hour ago we've been waiting for you?" Rarity can't know she's such a drama queen, "and what's with the smile?"
Oh no I can't tell her think of something rainbow!
"Aaaaand why are you going super red, but not telling us anything!" Pinkie shouted in her... Normal way of 'speaking'.
"Calm down pinkie pie I just had more clouds to bust then normal, it took a while. Oh and the reason I'm red is that I got pretty hot working so hard."
Great lie rainbow, that was so believable.
"Yea, whatever you say, although that's probably not the reason why you're getting redder by the minute. It's pretty cool in here." Twilight noted Suspiciously.
"C'mon we all know you're lying." Applejack added.
"I-I know that this sounds a-a bit silly, b-but we're you with s-somepony?" Fluttershy thinking that! That's surprising but not good.
"Maybe a stallion?" Now rarity s butting in again.
"What makes you think that, I already told you guys what happend." I'm getting too nervous.
"So you admit that something did happen?" Twilights getting too curious.
"I didn't say that!" I really need to calm down.
"We're not going to stop pestering you until you tell us exactly what happened darling." Rarity retorted.
"I don't have much of a choice do I?" They are SOOO persistent.
"No." They all said at almost the same time.

I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter.