"Thank you." | SAMBUCKY <3

THIS HAS TFATWS SPOILERS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, DON'T READ THIS !
________________________
[ FLUFF ]

BUCKYS POV:

The sun shines through the window and I feel the smell of bacon fill the Wilson home. I smile to myself with my eyes still Closed.
"Hey, good mornin' buck." Sam's soft voice went through my ears. I smiled wider, and turned my head, facing him.
"Mornin' sam." He smiles and walks over to me. I sit up on the couch.
"How did you sleep? Any nightmares?" Sam asks.
"No." I say, proudly.
"Good." Sam smiles happily, and pats my metal arm, witch is something he does to calm me down, and it always works. I can tell he thinks I'm lying.
"I'm not kidding sam, I had no nightmares. I actually feel really safe here, with you." I say, smiling at him.
Sam smiles once more and pulls me of the couch. We walk over to the kitchen, where Sarah was making us breakfast.
"Good mornin' Bucky!" She says with her usual happy voice.
"Good morning, Sarah."
After we ate breakfast with jokes and laugher being tossed around the table, me and Sam went out to just sit by the water with out feet in the cold refreshing ocean. 
"Thank you." I say still facing the sun.
"What?" Sam says, facing me.
"Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You gave me a home, a family. I can never thank you enough for that. I'm finally happy in what feels like 70 years." I say and I turn to face him. He stares at me in awe.
"You're more then welcome, buck. You are everything to me. I'd be there for you until I die." He says. I look at him, and we just look at each other, for good 6 minutes until i broke the gap between our lips. Kissing him softly. He kisses back, and puts his hand on my face. After the kiss, I look at him with all the love I can express in my eyes.
"I love you Samuel Wilson."
"I love you too, James "Bucky" Barnes."
_________________________

Hope you liked my first one shot! Reminder, requests are open!

( The story's with "<3" in them, mean that the ship is one of my OTP's)