Cookies!!!

Little: Kokichi Ouma

Age Range: 3 months to 2 years

Caregiver: Kaito Momota

Ships: Oumota

Warnings: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaito entered his and Kokichi's shared living space, juggling his keys and the copious amounts of grocery bags in his arms, setting the latter down on the floor before closing and locking the door, placing his keys on the table in their entryway. He took his shoes off and put them away before bending down to reach the groceries, though he barely had time to grab the first bag before Kokichi came barreling down the hall -presumably from his room- at speeds that Kaito still couldn't fathom a normal human being reaching so casually and jumped on Kaito's back, tackling him into a hug.

"DADDYYYY!!!!!!" Kokichi exclaimed excitedly.

'Oh, so he's little now.' Kaito thought, chuckling to himself at his boyfriend's antics.

"Hey, bud, whatcha up to?" Kaito asked, reaching his arm behind him in an attempt to affectionately rub the little's back. He only semi-succeeded.

The little laughed and squirmed in response.

"I'm huggin' you!" Kokichi responded.

"I see that," Kaito replied, smirking. Not what he meant, but he supposed that was his fault for not being more specific with the boy who couldn't have been in a headspace older than two.

"Kichi, can you please get off for a sec? I gotta put the groceries away in the kitchen." Kaito asked.

"Aww nooooo!!! I wanna hug you moreeeeee!!!!" Kokichi whined, clearly upset at Kaito for wanting him to remove himself.

"Kichi" Kaito responded sternly.

"Ok, daddy..." Kokichi said as he slowly slid himself off sadly. He might be a hyperactive troublemaker, but he hated getting in trouble, so he always backed down and behaved whenever he received a warning.

Kaito sighed upon seeing his little's downcast expression.

"I'm not mad buddy don't worry, you just need to listen the first time I tell you to do something, ok? I'll give you a hug after I finish with these, ok?" He reassured.

Kokichi's face immediately lit up. He was glad that his daddy wasn't mad at him, and he gets a hug when he finished the groceries!!

"Ok, daddy!!" He shouted. He wanted to help put away the groceries so that he could get a hug faster, so he ran to the bags and picked some up, taking off with them to put them in the kitchen.

Kaito stared in the direction he had run off to before chuckling and shaking his head. He bent down and picked up a few for himself and followed Kokichi into the kitchen. Once he was there, he set the bags down and saw the little bolt to go get some more.

How the heck does he run that fast???

Kaito followed and they kept going back and forth until all of the bags were in the kitchen.

Kaito turned to face the little, who was trying -but failing due to his young headspace- to count the bags to see if they were all there. He held out his arms to signal the little and tell him that they were done so he could receive his hug.

Kokichi looked at him and Kaito could swear he saw stars in his eyes before the little leader took a running jump into his arms. Luckily for both of them, Kokichi was small and light, so Kaito caught him easily and managed to keep his balance, despite having the boy throw himself at him.