IND 4

"Namjoon hyung! It's me! Jungkookie! Rapmonie hyung! Come on, I'm your little one, right? Listen to me! I'm not dead, right? Please say anything"

Jungkook cried as Yoongi and Namjoon wouldn't listen to him.

"I'm not dead! You guys are just lying! If you guys don't want me here in the group then you should've said it! Not say things like these!"

Jungkook cried, screaming.
"Oh, there's a storm" Jin says, sighing.

"I'm not dead... I'm not dead"

Jungkook chants over and over again, crying on his knees.

"Bang PD!"

Jungkook yelled as he decided to go to the Hybe building at night. He wanted to go to the dance studio and dance. He opened his arms, gasping as the CEO went through him. He gulps, holding onto his chest and looking back at the older.

"PD-nim... "

He says, tearing up. He sniffles and looked down and continued to walk to the studio.

"This must be a big joke, I'm just dreaming"

He says, wiping his tears. Reaching the studio, he tried to turn the knob but his hand went through. He then tries pushing, but he just passed through. He groans as he fell on the ground, shaking his head.

"Did one of you guys went to the dance studio last night?" Bang PD asks as he walked inside the dance studio.
"No? We went to sleep early because it was raining hard" Hoseok says, frowning.
"But a staff told me they heard loud music blasting here... They were playing old songs" The CEO says, frowning.
"It might be one of the staffs too? We couldn't even come out since it had thunders too" Jin says, shrugging.

"It was me, Bang PD!"

Jungkook says, giggling. The six gasps as they looked at the mirror, seeing Jungkook.

"We're hallucinating... Jungkook?"

 Jungkook?"