Let me save her (End)

Amity's POV

When we got back home to the tower, i went straight to my room and mother started taking out all the flowers from my hair. I feel like i want to cry again but there are no tears to shed. I look down not even looking at mother. 

"Well im going downstairs to make your favorite, Hazel nut soup." She gets up to leave and before she completely leaves she looks at me and says, "I really did try to warn you. The world can be a cruel place. If it finds even the littlest spot of light it consumes it and destroys that light." And with that she closes my curtains and i hear her footsteps go down the stairs.

In my hand was the small bandana that Luz got me while we were in the village. Thats when tears started falling. I let out a small whisper "l-luz..." I look back at the sun imprinted on it and lay down on my bed, my back against it. I hold it close to my chest and once my tears have cleared i look up. 

At first i dont see it but once i look closely i see another sun. I start looking around the room and i see more and more. I have a small flashback to when i put on the crown and when i saw the king and queen with their child. 

That child is me!

Im the lost princess!

I stand up and i cant believe it that i stumble back and knock something over. 

I can tell i've alerted mother because she calls out to me. "Amity. Amity are you alright"

I walk out the room. I mumble, "Im the lost princess..." 

"Amity stop mumbling, you know i hate the mumbling." She say and i speak louder. "Im the lost Princess, arent i?" Her eyes widen. "Was that loud enough for you mother. Should i even call you that?"

"Oh Amity thats absurd, of course you arent-..." I push her aside and start walking away from her

"All this time you've kept me locked up in this tower, had me thinking the outside was a cruel world and making me think i was safe, and i should hide from people because they wanted my hair. All this time, i should have been hiding from you."

"Where will you go? She wont be there for you."  She tell me and i stop in my path not turning to look at her but ask, "What did you do to her?" 

"That thief will be hanged for her crimes. She didnt care about you anyways." She tells me with a hint of evil in her voice. "No..." I have a shocked expression on my face. 

"Now now its alright. Listen to me. All of this is as it should be." I can see her reaching out for my hair. I grab her hand before she does. "You are wrong about the outside and you are wrong about Luz now. I will never let you use my hair again!" I let go of her hand and walk away

I start walking away and i hear her mumble something to herself. I ignore it and keep walking but next thing i know im fighting her to get away. 

After struggling to get away she knocks me out. 

Minutes go by and i awaken. Im on the floor and my hands are to my back but i turn to see im in chains. I speak but its muffled. She covered my mouth with a piece of cloth. 

"Now now. Stop struggling because its impossible to get out of those chains." She states and i listen to her. Even though my gut tells me not to, to keep fighting, i know its a waste of time with these chains. 

From the corner of my eye i see her go upstairs and i can hear her rummaging through things. 

-------------------------------------------------

Minutes go by and she's still up there. Thats when i hear a familiar voice shout for me.