𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺

R U L E S

R U L E S . . .
please read before
approaching for an rp!

 please read before approaching for an rp!

ONE. be kind! obviously if we are writing a conflict in rp between the characters then it's fine and that's completely different, but please be nice to me (the admin) and everyone else who comes to this account. homophobia, racism, sexism, misogyny, etc will NOT be tolerated here. respect everyone too. give respect to earn it back.

TWO. no god-modding. make sure your characters have weaknesses. they can be powerful, as a lot of marvel characters in particular are, but do not make them invincible. everyone has weaknesses.

THREE. please remember that i, the admin, am doing this for fun. please do not shit on my portrayal of natasha since this is my interpretation of her character. i do not claim to be an expert at all. but also don't disrespect her characterisation. for example, she's not going to trust or open up to you easily because she's natasha, unless it's an already established relationship where she does trust, like with clint and steve in particular. password is your favourite mcu movie.

FOUR. lgbtqia+ is more than welcome here! i am completely okay with doing those types of rps since this interpretation of natasha is bisexual. if you don't like that, kindly leave <3.

FIVE. i am okay with nsfw content and will rp it. however, i will not rp suicide, self harm, rape / sexual assault, although i'm okay with allusions to heavy topics such as these within backstories. i will not under any circumstances rp incest or pedophilia though, so please make sure your characters are of legal age.

SIX. don't spam me for replies. i have a life outside of this rp account and like to take my time since i am a bit of a perfectionist and don't want to give lackluster replies. you may tag after 48 hours of no response, but please be patient. i will also only rp descriptively, meaning no one-liners. 4+ lines and at least sem-literate. if you would like to have a simple text conversation with nat or the admin, though, that's different and short messages are okay then.

SEVEN. respect what i am comfortable and not comfortable with rping. for example, i will not rp natasha being pregnant, since this rp account is based off mcu!natasha, and she is infertile and i am not comfortable at all with invalidating that part of her.

EIGHT. please comment the password so that i know you've read and understood these rules, it's in there somewhere.

 please comment the password so that i know you've read and understood these rules, it's in there somewhere