Untitled Part 1

5 Loved Stories:1. Carolyn, England – Carolyn's story seems unusual at first , just another divorced mother. But its more than just that. At 50 years of age Carolyn found that strength in her to take decisions that turned her life upside down . She ended her 19 year old unhappy marriage, which led to her ending her 20 year old career. She confessed to the woman she loved . She ended her previous life which was based on judgements and morals to do what she wanted . 2. Peter, South Africa – After 51 years of marriage , when his wife fell ill he didn't hesitate to help her . He helped her to do everything everyday for two years . He did not hire a nurse because she didn't want him to , she only wanted him to look after her and he did .And he loved doing it for her . That's true love. 3. Leonard,USA – Leonard's story is one of abuse , evil and redemption. The pain his step father gave him taught him the wrong idea about love , he hurt everyone he loved and only when he was in prison, in a place devoid of love did he realise what love was . And the strangest part is that the grandmother of the woman and child he had murdered actually gave him the right idea idea about love . 4. Sunao,Japan – After everything that he and his fiancée went through, after surviving in near death experiences twice , it's love that gives Sunao the strength to overcome everything in life . 5. Maria,Italy – Maria talks about how easy it is to live as a man , and why she never thought about wanting to be a man . She likes to overcome the difficulties in a woman's life and she loves being a woman. 5 Hated Stories:1. Mostafa,Bangladesh – Mustafa speaks about how despite providing the best quality cloth to the buyers he still doesn't get the price for it . This happens just because he lives in a small country like Bangladesh which isn't known worldwide for being the best like U.S.A , U.K or China . 2. Yu-Qian,China – She talks about Worker abuse in large factories. How the owners blame the workers for everything wrong that happens. She talks about how it gets too much for her and how she doesn't has any other options. 3. Sabira,Kazhakhastan – Sabira talks about the crimes that happen in the rural areas of Kazhakhastan against women . Her story is important and eye opening. 4. Yujian,China – Yujian is another Chinese worker who talks about helplessness, she doesn't like her job one bit, but she does not have any other option. 5. Leon,France – Leon talks about the physical and emotional struggles as a worker. He talks of a job about as bad as slavery , but he continued to hurt himself because he needed it .