One week Tour :(

Hey guys its the next day!! The boys are going on tour for one whole week!! I know you guys want to know what happend when they got home but they just slept! Enjoy :)

I woke up and got dress I was already crying because i knew i cant live without him. hugged him right when I walked out.

"Its okay only a week,I'll skype, email,text,tweet you,and facebook!" He said cryng too.

"I love you." I said pulling away to look at him.

"I love you too! I got a surprise!" he said. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Lou's mum walked in! I hugged her. "Hello did you miss me?" She said laughing has i let her in so she could tak to her son,Lou.I smiled.Liam came in.

"Come on guys say you goodbyes!!" Liam shouted from the hall. I gave hair a big hug and zipped up his jacket and touched up his hair. "Okay 'mum' you can stop!" I smiled and hugged Niall and then Zayn and Liam. I gave Lou a hug and then a kiss on his lips. I zipped uo his jacket. I hugged him agian. "I love you." he said has we letted go.  "I know." I said giggling I smiled and tried to hold back the tears But i couldnt i strted crying.''Bye!'' I said one last time to them.

I sat on the couch  and started to see if Lou was online. When i saw he was I jumped up and down and skyped him.

"Hey!" i said with the biggest smile.

''Skype already?" He asked smiling

"Yes i miss you soo mu-." i was cut off from a sharp pain.

"Are you ok??" He aske worried.

"Im having a contraction!"  I said scared."I have to go your mum will take me to the hospital if its serious ill text you!"

"Okay Love you bye." he said and ended it and i shut it and we head for the hospital.