ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ • ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

[wAe kuRacHi mOlLaaAAaAa-]

Hayoon woke up from her beauty sleep due to PYJ oPpAr autotune alarm.

HAYOON
"Now who the fuck changed my alarm-"

Hayoon mumbled to herself, as he lazily turned it off. Getting out of her bed, she quickly went to the bathroom and get ready to school.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Hayoon is now currently walking with the dreamies to their school. Everything's the same except the fact that she's being a little too quiet.

Hayoon can't stop thinking about the post that person made on twitter. She can't stop thinking who's the liar between her stealers, yeah her head's about to explode thinking about it.

Of course her dear cousin, Lee Haechan, noticed this

Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he said

HAECHAN
"AYO, why you're being quiet today?"

HAYOON
"Fuck off dongshit."

HAECHAN
"I'm- okay I get it you're on your period."

Haechan said, as he quickly let go of his arms around her shoulders in panicked.

A few seconds later, Hayoon felt another pair of arms around her shoulders.

HAYOON
"Oh gosh fu-"

RENJUN
"Let me guess, the author is giving you a hard time, aye?"

HAYOON
"Excuse me- What?"

RENJUN
"PFFT Don't worry about it too much bestie, you're gonna be fine in a few chap- OW CHENLE??! 🤬🤬🤬"

CHENLE
"哥,你给我闭嘴。(Bro, shut up.)"

Chenle said in Chinese after smacking Renjun's head.

HAYOON
"I'm-"

CHENLE
"Don't worry Hayoon, everything's fine~"

The lad said again, smiling at the girl.

HAYOON
"Sigh, I just wish I can find out who the heck is lying..."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Hayoon's now sitting at her place while waiting for their teacher. She looked at the empty spot besides her.

HAYOON
"Mannn why you gotta absent today? ://"

Hayoon said, as she scribbles literally anything on her notebook. She then looked at the back of the classroom, only to see a Sunwoo staring outside, with no expression on his face.