The First day 🤩

Aadhvi is the only daughter to her parents. She is 15 years old. She has completed her 10th std with 3rd highest mark in her scl. Her aim is to become a doctor 💊 . So she says to her parents that she wants to take science grp bt her parents tells her to take maths bio grp and she accepts it. She also says her best frnd Praniti to take the same grp but she tells her that she has an idea to take arts grp.
She was super excited bcoz it's her frst day for scl. Though she have studied there till her childhood she was excited to meet her new frnds as well as her old frnds and teachers.
Her scl van arrives and she reaches her scl . She searches for her frnd Praniti bt she was nowhere .So she decides to enter her clsroom . Before entering her clsroom she stands in the entrance and prays seriously for someone 🤩 and it's none other than for her secret crush whom no one knows about . They studied in the same cls for 2 yrs bt she have not spoken a single word to him...
She prayed herself and opens her eyes and saw someone dashing her unknowingly . Bt unfortunately it was not the face she was searching for. It was a new face to her. Each and everyone in the cls looked at them and giggled secretly. She became angry . Seeing her angry face her asked sry to her and he left the cls.

Will her crush will be in the same cls or scl ?

This is my first story so accept my flawss if it is.Please do vote the story if u like and comment your views about it. Share it with ur frnds if it seems good to u.
Will meet u soon with the 2nd chapter

Stay safe and happy .