Part 3

Let's start

After 2 hours .
Karan sees preeta face which is drained with tears and her eyes are red from countinue crying . He unknowingly felt pinch in his heart but ignore . He put a small peck on her lips and sleep inside her .....

Preeta - ( to herself ) - Bhagwan ji mene kisi ka kya begara tha jo mere sath aap ne ye sab kiya mere sath ....

And then she also sleeps after some time because she was hell tired

Next Morning ...

Karan woke up first he sees preeta's tear stricken face he again felt something in his heart but he let it go and then he realised he was still inside her
He moved out of her and she feels some movement and she woke up fully her face is  scared that what wiil he do now ...

He picks her up and take her to washroom he put her down in bathtub and pours hot water in it due to which preeta screams as she felt pain in her lower part

Karan - awe baby you are sour let me heal you

And he starts rubbing her clit gently and put 2 finger in her clit and with the other hand he is pressing her boobs and also starts kissing her lips . Preeta was helpless she could not do anything .

Then karan cleans her and take her to the bedroom and makes her wear normal clothes and bring breakfast for her and made her eat and himself eat too .
Then he goes to office and preeta sleeps in the house .

Evening time .

Karan comes home from office and directly goes to his room  when he entered his room he saw preeta standing in front of mirror he back hugged her tightly she startle then karan starts kissing her bare shoulder as she is wearing sleeve less shirt .
Then he starts kissing her neck preeta is trying to stop him but he does not stop so preeta gave in
After some time karan leave preeta and goes to washroom for fresh n up .

After 15 minutes he come back and preeta said to him ...

......

.......

In next chapter 😪

Comment down ⬇️ your honest reviews .
Stay tuned ☺️.

Avni
❤️