𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"LET ME TEACH YOU..."

her eyebrows frowned clearly confused. She gripped the desk tighter seeing him smile moving his face closer to hers until their nose touched. Seeing him this close was making her insides explode to pieces. How is she meant to survive while he's licking his lips every second looking like a structured masterpiece. She was surprised at how confident and comfortable he looked right now.

Mr Kim's brown eyes never left hers tilting his head aside.

"Miss Guran, let me teach you how to kiss..." he let out a small whisper due to how close they are he didn't find the need to speak out loudly. So she did hear him correctly the first time. Did he forget that he's her professor..? He witnessed her gulp before licking her now dry lips, with no hesitation she broke eye contact couldn't be able to hold it any longer. Glued to her lap.

"How..?" she said nervously quietly playing with her fingers on her lap. Mr Kim placed his middle finger under her chin, carefully lifting it up quickly meeting his eyes once again. That one finger turned into his whole hand cupping her chin as his thumb caressing her lower lip. Looking down at her kissable lips.

"By placing my lips on yours of course..." Mr Kim said slowly moving his thumb from one side to the other. She felt his breath on her skin in result of sending shivers down her spine. He gripped her jawline slightly looking up at her eyes.

"If you allow me to do so Miss Guran..." pressing her legs together she was stuck. She couldn't even run away from this, due to Mr Kim having both his hands between her body it didn't look so good for her. Having him this close created a great sensation inside her pit stomach. She was weak and having a gorgeous man like Mr Kim asking to teach her how to kiss isn't helping at all. Mr Kim felt her breather on his lips as she breathed out before nodding her head.

Mr Kim smirked adjusting his glasses with his hand. Pressing it closer to his eyes.

"Is that a yes Miss Guran...?" his deep voice filled her ears coming out as a whisper. She witnessed how his wet tongue caressing the tip of his lower lip making her go crazy once again, noticing the slight teasing she opened her mouth pressing them together.

"It's a yes..."

"Excellent. Allow me Miss Guran..." Mr Kim immediately dropped his hands down to her exposed thighs spreading them both apart moving himself closer to her. He moved her chin closer to his until she felt his wet lips on hers.