*you're mine: Wilbur*

before I start so, when I make chapters like say Wilbur for example *chapter name* would be an irl chapter and /chapter name/ would be a "lore chapter" if that makes sense.

--------------------------------type: fluff---------------------------------------------

You're in the car with George and Wilbur, along with Dream and Sapnap who came to visit the UK, Wilbur is driving the car, and Dream's sitting in the front seat. It's late at night and you're driving back to Wilbur's apartment.

"George, move your legs!" Sapnap complains.

"No!" He responds chuckling

"Oh my gosh, George. I need personal space." You shove him over.

"If you say that one more time Y/N-"

"Settle down, SETTLE DOWN GUYS!" Dream blurts from the front seat.

Suddenly, Wilbur turns the radio up he starts playing Roadtrip. The three of you get quickly distracted from the troublesome surroundings and start to raise your voices in unison,

"NOW THAT INTERSTATE IS PAVED WITH MEMORIES"

Dream seemed to have given up by now and just wanted to go home.

"OF A PAST LIFE I LIVED WHEN I WAS EIGHTEEN"

The rain getting louder outside.

"This is honestly really fun," Sapnap said to you.

"Yeah, it is." You locked eyes with him

He smiled at you causing you to blush. Suddenly Wil shouted out.

"We're here!" It was 10:30 at night by now and all of you were tired.

Everyone headed inside as Wilbur unlocked the door but he asked you to stay outside with him.

"It's raining, Wil. What is it?"

"What was that? With Sapnap." He glared at you.

"We were just having fun." You said about to walk away from the conversation. But the brit pulled you back by your waist as his eyes met yours. You were both now leaning on his car.

"Why is it such a big deal anyways, Wil." You whispered as you looked up at him.

"Because you're mine. You always were and you always will be." He whispered back looking down at you.

Your lips locked in place as if his lips were the perfect piece of a puzzle to go with yours. You rested your head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you and you stood in the rain.

A/N:

This was fun to write, now who's making onions :c

help why was this so wholesome.