Chapter 6

At Karma. 

One of the staff was explaining  about the work to Rahul who having a annoyed look hearing about it continuously…

“hmm, maam I understood about it.. can u show me my cabin!” Rahul said calmly trying not to show his irritation…

“Oh Mr Rahul! please don’t be formal, just call me maya!” Maya said with smile..

“ok maam… I mean maya!” he said agreeing with her..

“So ur cabin is beside new pa who has joined today!” Maya said smilingly..

“than..” Rahul about to thank her when interrupted by Aman

“Miss Maya!” Aman called her moving towards them along Swara….

Hearing him both tilted their head up and found Aman and Swara. Maya looked at Aman and smiled softly at him and her graze fell on Swara, and got confused…
While Rahul who already saw Aman greeted him and looked at Swara carefully, her face looks like familiar but who? He is not getting…

“So Maya! she is Swara, a new pa to Sanskar!” Aman introduced Swara to her smilingly…

“Oh hi Swara, I m maya!” maya introduced herself shaking hands with her with a soft smile…
Swara felt good seeing her soft smile…

“Oh she is Pa!!” Rahul thought in mind...

“Hello Maya!” Swara said smilingly…
Swara looked at Rahul and got confused… Seeing her confused Maya smiled and introduced him

“Swara, he is Rahul! he too joined today”

Swara nod at him with smile and both said hello to each other….

“Maya at what time we have meeting today!” Aman asked.

“Umm sir within hour we have..” maya replied.

“hmm I need one favor from you!” Aman asked looking at her.

She looked at three of them.

“yes sir tell me” she says.

Then he told that, she has to make her understand about the project details to Swara so that she can able to present it in the meeting…

Hearing him Both Maya and Rahul got shocked why not?? Afterall they knows with whom they are having meeting, while Swara is clueless about with whom they have, she just knows that it’s important meeting…

“Bu.. but sir, how can she.. I mean today itself she joined here, then how?” she asked shock is visible on her face…

“I know Maya, but it’s important that she should present it.” Aman said helplessly and sighed…

“oh god! How she gonna deal with that Devil” Rahul muttered..

But they heard him.
“Yes right!” Aman agreed and chuckled…

Swara didn’t understand about whom they talking about..

“Bhai! Abt whom u all talking and who is devil!” Swara asked confused..

“that..” Rahul was saying but cut by Aman.

“That’s not necessary!.. the most important is u should learn everything quickly..” Aman said looking at her..

They nodded at him agreeing to him..

“Ok shall we start then?” Maya asked looking at them.

“yeah!” Swara said smilingly.

“Don’t worry Swara! Even I’ll help you ok” Rahul too said smilingly at her.