Meet La Signora

Childe not yet tells that he has an ex-girlfriend to Lumine. For him, it's still privacy.

They both still doing their honeymoon without obstacles. Romantic, flirty, and happy...that is the feeling from their honeymoon days💞💞.

Because can say all people in Snezhnaya know Childe when they see Childe with his couple (wife), all of them surprised and some of them gossiping about Childe's new couple! That's crazy, right?

The gossip already spread into the ears of someone who could be called a special person. Everyone called her a Queen or Madam of Fatui. Because of her glamour style and her bad nature to people, no one can or brave enough to go toward her even to see her face.

She's very pretty and elegant, but she has a dark side too.

"What? Are you serious? Childe has another..." that Madam of Fatui asked her bodyguard.

"Yes, mistress. Mr.Childe already has another couple, as I can hear again...he married that couple. And now...I guess they're on honeymoon." that bodyguard said.

"*Chuckle*, stupid man thing. I thought that he cannot have a woman again even to be his wife...but it's all wrong. I will find you...Childe!" Madam of Fatui feels kinda jealous. Who is she supposed to be?

Aether's and Paimon's P.O.V.,

Aether and Paimon already have a very long time to trip around Liyue's region. It's a very huge region for both of them, they cannot finish their traveling time in 1 week maybe...it can be taken...3 weeks? Wow...

Aether the one who very tired than Paimon because Paimon can float. He stops for a while near a lake.

 He stops for a while near a lake

"Paimon! Wait for a while, I'm...I'm very tired." Aether said.

"Ok then...take your time," Paimon said approaches Aether.

Aether sits near a lake behind him and Paimon in Aether's side. Aether drinks some water to make his tiredness gone. Paimon just looks around at that lake.

"Wooow...what a beautiful land, right?" Paimon said.

"Yep. That's why I want to go here. You happy, Paimon?" Aether asked.

"Sure I am! Traveling with you and even Lumine to Liyue it's making me happy! Plus you both taking me to the gorgeous land!" Paimon said.

"Haha, yeah...hi...talking about Lumine you said before...how's her day in Snezhnaya with Childe?" Aether asked.

"Oh yeah...I don't know too, Aether. Yeah, I hope so she's fine there with her Fatui husband." Paimon said.

"Yeah...hope so..." Aether said.

He drinks a final sip then he ready to go again.

"Paimon, are you ready? I'm now ok!" Aether said.

"Of course! Let's go!" Paimon said.

Paimon already heads first leaving Aether who still sits near a lake. Sure that fairy is a badass one.

Aether stands up then cleans his back pants from his sit on the ground. After that he silent for a while then looking at Wangshu Inn.

Suddenly, he thinks that Lumine and Childe are in there because Wangshu Inn it's a hotel or lodging in Liyue (naah, he's just hallucinating!). Then he smiles at Wangshu Inn.

"...hope so, sis."  in his heart said.

After that, he follows Paimon who already far away from Aether but Aether can still see her floating like a lost balloon.

Back to the wife's and husband's honeymoon,

Childe and Lumine still doing their lovely honeymoon. This day, they go around the city in Snezhnaya. They already go a few of them, but this one...Childe said this one is a very stunning one than the other cities that Childe and Lumine already went to.

They go there by themselves, without train or other transportation in there. Because they want this honeymoon no one can accompany their moments.

They walk in the city, hand in hand affectionately. But suddenly someone prevented them from moving forward. Who is that guy, so brave to ruin this couple's honeymoon?

Lumine and Childe are shocked by what they see. That person is a woman, so elegant and gorgeous, but her eyes cannot stop staring at both of them with her cynical face.

Lumine is shocked and confused, but in Childe's deep heart...he's just shocked without confused about who is that woman.

"Finally meet you, Childe. And your wife." that woman said. Sure that's the Madam of Fatui everyone called her.

Every people around them looking at Lumine, Childe, also that madam.

"What do you want?" Childe asked with his serious tone.

"Ooh, I just come here to meet you for saying...congratulations. You've been married with this...this young woman." that Madam of Fatui said while she looks at Lumine.

Lumine then whispers to her husband.

"Childe...who is that? Do you know this woman?" Lumine feels a little scared.

Childe turns his position to be in front of Lumine now. Then slowly he pushes Lumine's body far away from that Madam of Fatui. Slowly, he whispers back to his wife.

"I know her very much. And now I guess I don't have a choice except I have to say you my privacy," he said.

"What? What's privacy? We're already married and you still keep some privacy from me?" Lumine feels disappointed also kinda confused with the situation.

This is Childe's privacy that he doesn't want to say to his wife. Yes, they're already married...but this privacy was a great disaster for Childe.

"Tell me...who is that?" Lumine's tone change to be serious not like before.

"She's...she's...let me tell you this. She's can say a Queen or Madam of Fatui. She pretty and elegant from the outside, but the inside...she's insane. She can do anything she wants (the bad one) to people around her, provided she can happy with herself. Become the most top legend of Fatui...makes her arrogant and violent." Childe said.

"Ooh, so I think that wasn't a privacy of yours, Childe. What do you mean by your privacy?" Lumine still wears her serious tone.

Like it or not Childe has to share his great privacy with his wife. Uh-oh...here it comes...

"Her name is La Signora, she's evil and violent Fatui also...she's...my ex-girlfriend," Childe said but his tone kinda nervous to say it.

Lumine just can drop her jaw...widely.

"Childe...you never tell me that you have an ex-girlfriend. Why now?"

To be continued....