Chapter 1

Kaeya really does know how to go all out for parties, even when no one asked him to. Jean insisted on a small get together for her birthday, but of course Kaeya couldn't stay within those limitations.

Like usual.

He rented out the entirety of Angels Share for the night, bought wheelbarrows full of food and drink and even hired a famous guitarist from Liyue. And even though the party started out with only the Knights of Favonius, I feel like all of Modstadt is squeezed into the tavern.

I down a sip of wine from my small corner of the crowded room. I've lost sight of Kaeya and I'm sure Lisa and Jean left together a long time ago. Music blares from seemingly everywhere and the air is thick with heat and the smell of people and their wine.

I sigh and take another gulp of wine.

What am I still doing here.

"y/n?"

I look up from my wine glass to find a familiar redhead in front of me.

"Diluc." I reply, a smile tugging at my lips. "It's nice to see a familiar face in this mess."

He sighs. "y/n you shouldn't drink wine," His gloved finger tips encircle the rim of my glass. "In fact, no one should."

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow, still holding onto my wine. "Yet you're the owner of the most well known winery in Tevyat."

"...We all have things that we must do but might not enjoy," He pulls on my drink. "Now please hand it over."

"Make me," I blurt out.

"What?"

In a split second, my mind stimulated by the loud music and wine, I decide to run with this idea. Because who knows, it might be fun.

I grab Diluc's tie and pull him closer to me.

"I said make me."

His crimson eyes meet mine.

"You're drunk y/n."

"Maybe I am," I grin, releasing my grip on him. "But I'm not going to just hand over my drink."

"...Very well," He moves his hand from my glass and loosens his tie. "But just know you're not going to win this."