Chapter 1

Amber/Glitchtrap's POV

"Alright Vanny, Have you chosen one yet?" I asked.

"I have, Boss." Vanny answered. 

"Ok, Good. That's what I like to hear." I said.

Suddenly, Someone with wolf ears and a tail appeared behind me. 

"I'll just take this for a few minutes. This is an important mission." They said, teleporting me somewhere and I was back in human form.

"Who are you and why'd you teleport me here?!" I yelled"I'm AwesomeWolf, But I'm also the creator of you. So you can call me Creator. And I brought you here so you can reunite with your family." Creator said.

I couldn't tell where Creator could be going with this but I could tell you one thing and that's I did not want to see my family again. With the exception of Evan, Fire, and Mum but that was really it. When Creator left, I walked around to see if anyone else was still here. One of the rooms I could hear voices coming out of. As well as some loud music.

"What the hell?" I wondered.

Fire's POV

"You stupid nightmares, Shut up..." I said.

"But-" Goldie said.

"But nothing, You're gonna attract attention." Evan said.

"You two are no fun..." Nightmare said.

"Evan lets you do this when you can and when I'm not here." I said, hearing the door creak open.

"Nightmare, Goldie, Get in plush form!" Evan said, As I turned invisible.

Nightmare and Goldie went back into plush form and Evan threw both of them into the closet. He then quickly turned invisible as well. The door opened all the way and whoever was open it walked in. Amber? I thought.

Cliffhanger