My life.

"Dad where are you. Please come back". The first days i didn't feel anything. No pain. Nothing. It was as if my dad was still with me. I thought he was by my side and he was still supporting my back, until today. I haven't been into school for about 5 weeks. I haven't been talking to anyone except my dad. I can still feel him. As I'm writing this he's watching me. He said he's proud of me. He said that he still loves me although there's millions of miles between us.
"Breakfast!" Mum calls out. Wiping my eyes on to my pillow , i force my self to get out of bed. Drag my self across my room until I get to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. All I can see is a lifeless girl. "Come'on Isabella Hurtman. Come to your self" i say in my head. When I get downstairs i see my brother is already in his school uniform. I need to start getting ready for school. If I don't go today we will get fined by the school. The point i dont get is when teacher have a loss they can get away from school as long as they want but we only get a small amount of time. okay then. The kitchen smells of strong red wine and cigarettes. My mum has been miserable after my dad died. She's been drinking everyday since. When my mum drinks she forgets about the whole world.