~Part 2~ The Bus For Camp Green Lake

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow I have to go on my bus. My fiancé's water broke. I had to call a taxi since we don't have enough money for a car. I have waited for this moment my whole life. Walking into the hospital was like a dream. It was actually something that was clean. The roads, the sidewalks, my fiancé's dirty apartment (which she doesn't let me go into) are all so dirty. She sat in a wheelchair and got pushed all the way to her room while I was paying the taxi. I lost count of time trying to find her room. When I found her room I realized that the baby was already born. I missed out. We didn't really decide what to call the baby yet. My mouth slipped out the name Hector. "Perfect, Hector" says my Fiancé. I didn't really have much time left in the room cause she needed to rest. The nurses quickly escorted me out of the room. I tried staying overnight, I ended up at my version of my house. The perfect sidewalk with only a tiny bit of bird poop. I put my head down and... Never mind it's now called the perfect sidewalk with a lot of bird poop. Next thing I remember is the smell of gas. There it is the bus for Camp Green Lake. I hop in not to look back and off we go.

Sincerely,

Jonathan