BRUTAL.

BRUTAL.

   According to the Elders, Mariposa Vera should not have been born

According to the Elders, Mariposa Vera should not have been born. From the shocking moment she followed out of the womb after her twin sister Maggie, she has been told that she should not exist. For long as time it has always been the Power of Three, and the Vera sister's were propheseised to be the next holders of it. Mariposa simply just did not factor in.

The young brunette knew she was the black sheep, the unwanted child, a varaiable that just didn't fit the equation. She wasn't smart and righteous like her older sister Mel and she definitely wasn't empathetic and popular like her twin Maggie. She was the black sheep of the family and anyone who encountered the Vera sister's could easily tell you that.

Despite her twin and older sister insistents that their mom never played favorites, Mariposa knew better. She was the least liked child. That feeling had no intention of leaving, not even when the three girls met their long lost sister Macy. In fact, the feeling got even worse. Mariposa often found herself feeling excluded from the very girls that shared the same flesh and blood. 

And once the Power of Three was activated, it all went downhill for the youngest Vera sister.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2021 © RAVEN
I do not own Charmed or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( coming soon. )
started: o5.20.21
finished: oo.oo.oo

NOTES.
i had this fic drafted for YEARS. i could never find a title for it but then brutal came out and it just screamed mariposa to me.