Chapter 9 :)

XXX AHH finally, another update. School's almost out (thank God) and yesterday was my birthdayy, yayy, also I have somehow developed an obssesion with Olivia Rodrigo. And my Taylor Swift obsession came back stronger than a 90's trend, (see what I did there?) Anywayy, here's chapter 9!! XXX

-------------------------------------------
Luna's P.O.V

Matteo was everywhere.

It became impossible for Luna to go anywhere without him right next to her, the bathroom became a place where she could get herself together. Now, don't get her wrong, spending every minute with Matteo was something Luna was enjoying very much, like, more than she should, but she was head over heels for him and she was not very good at hiding it.

She was currently right next to Matteo, who was talking to Gaston, she was looking for her best friend, who was nowhere to be seen. She started looking around, not noticing that Matteo was a bit worried about the frown in her face.

"CHICA DELIVERYY, Anyone home?" Matteo said, as he lightly knocked on her head.

"Huh?" Luna asked, disoriented, looking at him with a lost expression.

"I've been calling your name for the last 3 minutes, everything okay?" The worry in his face becoming more obvious by the minute.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just looking for Nina and I can't find her." The small brunette said, noticing how Gaston stiffened a bit, causing a smirk to form on her face.

"What's wrong Gaston? Cat got your tongue?" She said, trying to contain the laugh that was threatening to come out.

"I-I Alright Luna, I'm telling you guys, but only because you're the only one capable of helping me." He took a breath. "I like Nina, like, a lot. I really like our conversations and how shy and beautiful she is, she's the smartest person I know and I really want her to be my girlfriend, but for some reason the words don't come to my mouth when she's around." The brunette was not oblivious to the way his eyes gained a sort of sparkled when talking about Nina, it was the same one she saw in her best friend when she told her all about the conversations with Gaston.

She thought about telling Gaston about Nina's crush on him as well, but quickly got rid of the idea after realizing that this was a conversation Nina and Gaston should have (although Luna wasn't above giving them a small nudge in the right direction).

"Talk to her." She said with a small smile. "You'll never know how Nina feels about you if you keep confessing your feelings for her to everyone but her, and you never know, she could feel the same." She said, giving the boy an encouraging smile.

What Luna didn't notice was Matteo, who was right next to her, looking at her as if she hung all the stars in the universe, making a mental note of her advice to his best friend, maybe he could use that to encourage himself to tell the small brunette that every time his heart beats, it's always for her.

—————————————————
Luna had gotten the hang of it.

Almost.

She no longer tripped over her own two feet every time she saw the Italian boy who never failed to make her forget about every single thing, her name, her location, or what she was currently doing.

She learned to be his friend, (who is head over heels for him), she learned when to sneak her glances, in which sometimes he would already be looking at her.

As the end of the school day came to an end, her phone buzzed in her bag, letting her know she got a text.

—————————————————
Chico Fresa 🍓✨