Jellal x Erza

Inside of Magnolia not only the Fairy Tail guild was celebrating after Team Natsu came back, the whole town greeted them like when they won the Grand Magic Games decorated with banners and a roaring cheers. Even the four emperors of Ishgar came to congratulate them on this remarkable feat that these 5 wizards did. Completing the 100 year quest earned the praise of all the guilds and gifts were send to the guild addressed to them. 

Inside the guild hall sat Gray who laid his arm around Juvia protectively accompanied by his friends Natsu, Erza, Lucy and Wendy at the same table sat a new member of the guild as well. Erza couldn't stop but look out of the guilds window into the distance as she felt like she was going to see someone soon again.

Just outside of Magnolia stood several figures looking at the guild from a hill. Some next to and some behind the leader of the group. "It's finally time to meet them after all this." A man spoke and next to him was a girl laughing. "Come on Jellal we don't have to hide our faces anymore, we can walk around freely." A pink haired girl said frowning as she lowered her hood.

The man named Jellal smiled forlornly before chuckling. "I know Merredy but I can't still let go of what I've don in the past." He spoke silently and was taken out of his thoughts by a hit on the back of his head from a big hand belonging to Richard. "Love is your way of repenting your sins Jellal and we all know why you wanted to come here in the first place." He spoke with a grin and Jellal turned to face him. "I don't know what you are talking about I just wanted to look by the Fairy Tail guild and see how they are doing." He replied keeping his best neutral face only to hear another of the group laughing followed by others joining in. "Are you sure you didn't come here just for her." Angel spoke with a teasing smile. "You mean his fiance." Merredy added in and Jellal blushed sheepishly. "You're still bringing that up." He mumbled slouching down and the two woman grinned. "I'm sure if Ul was here she would rub it under your nose even more." Merredy pressed on it and then grinned. "It was the closest you told her that you love her by saying you have a fiance and she knew you meant her." Angel spoke and Jellal covered his face hiding his growing blush.

"Ladies, please let Jellal alone on this he's already been blamed enough and kept his composure around her to not get her in danger." Racer spoke walking in between the bickering females. "You mean that Jellal kept himself away from her to not take her into a room and do whatever he was thinking sometimes." Cobra spoke and looked over at Jellal. "Sorry but I can't switch it off. I heard some strange things coming from your mind." He apologized to the now furiously blushing Jellal. "It's ok I'm used to their teasing." He replied and walked down followed by the group.

The people noticed them and they looked to them with a smile which confused Jellal just slightly. "It's crime Sorciere." A person spoke and Jellal stiffened up. One person blocked their path and smiled at Jellal, he looked up to see her. "It was your group of wizards who took down a dark guild a few months ago, my husband was a prisoner of them and you saved him. I thank you greatly for it Jellal Fernandes." The woman spoke and for the first time in a while he saw what his path of redemption made. "It's what I'm going to pursue until all the dark guilds are gone, to free Fiore from evil." He spoke with a calm and collected voice. "Please take this as my gratitude sir." She said handing him a small image. It was her and the man he saved with a tiny baby in his arms. "This was made just a few weeks after you had saved him, you made him see his child that a carried in me while he was gone. Thank you." She spoke before walking away and Jellal kept staring at the image. 

There were so many thoughts in his head and slowly some tears dropped from his face from happiness. "You see Jellal your path is right you saved countless lives by ending others." Midnight spoke calm and Jellal wiped the tears away quickly while placing the image in his pocket. 

They eventually reached the guild that was heard partying from halfway across the town. Jellal heaved a sigh knowing that it was never a silent moment when the whole guild was there. He took the moment to take a breath and look at his friends. "This is the moment you've been waiting for isn't it Jellal? To meet her at the guild and talk things calmly with her and not having to go away quickly as to not be caught by the guards." Merredy said silently and he gravely nodded.