Party Time

We all arrived at Liam and I's house and we both got out of the car. The others stayed in the car. I was about to close the door to the car but Hawk's attitude stopped me.

"Why are you going in his house with him?"

"I'm going to my house." I gestured towards the brown house next to Liam's.

"Wait your neighbors?" Aisha asked. I nodded before closing the door to the car and walking into my house.

I ran straight to my room and took the fastest shower I have ever taken. I put on a cute outfit.

I walked back out and into the car

"What took you so long?" Hawk replied with a snotty tone.

"I took a shower. Is something wrong with that?" I asked as I sat in the front.

"Yeah, you took forever." He scoffed.

"Should've gotten your own ride then." I scoffed back. He looked away. We all drove to the party. I put my headphones in like always.

-

We arrived at Moon's house and it was huge. I smiled to myself when I saw the house. I looked over at the rest and they were all looking around in awe, except Hawk. Him and Moon are dating. She is so sweet and he is, well Hawk.

We all walk in and we are greeted by a jumpy, energetic Moon, and the stench of alcohol.

"Hey baby!" Moon ran into Hawk's arms and gave him a kiss, which soon turned into them making out.

I walked away and went to get a drink. I poured some random liquid and sat down with all my friends. Hawk and Moon were kissing on the couch. I scoffed.

"Can you stop sucking face? No one wants to see that shit." I cringed. They both turned to me.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Woah, I know you have fantasies, but you can keep them to yourself." I laughed. He scoffed.

"I don't have fantasies of kissing you, I only have fantasies of kissing her." He gestures towards Moon.

"Yeah, I understand, but you don't need to lie, lying is a sin, and I am a child of God." I flipped my hair. Everyone laughed. Hawk scoffed, before returning his make out with Moon. I got up to get another drink.

I walked back and sat on the couch. Finally, Moon and Hawk stopped eating each other and was joining in on the conversation. The music was blasting but we were close enought to hear what everyone had to say.

One of my favorite songs, Girls in the Hood by Megan thee Stallion, started to play. I sat up from the couch and walked over to the Aisha. I stood in front of her for a second, before grabbing her arm and throwing her onto the dance floor with me.

"Dance with me." I ordered. She laughed.

"One song." She told me. I smiled.

We started jumping and singing like crazy, until the song ended.