Part one

I walk through the halls of my school contemplating what I was going to do during summer. A name keeps popping in my head. 'Echo, Echo, Echo.' "What does that mean?" I say out loud. A girl looks up and gives me a weird look. I hear the bell ring and go straight to the bathroom to avoid the rushing, wave of kids leaving the school to start their summer. I waited in the bathroom for about ten minutes waiting for the crowd to clear before running out side, my feet echoing in the empty halls. I see a car at the curb with my sister Cammy in it. "Hurry up dude." She says opening the passenger door from her side. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I say. I run to the car and get it. After at least 30 minutes of driving we stop and pull into our driveway.
"Mom, we're home." I say. "You're just in time for dinner dears!" She says in the sweet motherly tone she always has. We eat dinner and then watch a movie. "Well, I'm really tired." I say when the movie's over. I go take a shower and get ready for bed. It's about nine a clock when I go back into the living room. "Love you guys, I'm going to bed." I say yawning. "Alright love you too!" My mom says. "Love you." My sister says lazily. I go back to my room and instantly fall asleep when I lay down. I wake up in a small patch in the middle of a forest filled with a variety of flowers all around me. I get up and look at my surroundings. I notice that the flowers almost look as if their dancing because of the wind. Then I realize that there was no wind blowing. "H-hello?" I shout into the trees. "Hello, dear." I hear a small voice behind me. I turn around but no one's there. "Uh where are you?" I ask confused. "Everywhere my dear." The woman says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well, we aren't in a certain place." "We?" I ask her. "Yes, we. We are a collective. We are more than one and our name is Echo." Their voice rings everywhere around me. "So, you're a group?" "Yes, sort of." They say in a soothing voice. "A group of what?" I ask. "We are all energy." They say. "What's going on?"
I ask. "You shifted." The voice says. "W-what's that?" I ask. "You fell asleep and came here that is called shifting."
They say soothingly. "You see, there is a lot of things you don't understand. Like how when you wake up you probably won't remember this." They say. "Well, what's the point of all this?" I ask. "What do want the point to be? We know everything." "Well do you know about life?" I ask. "Ah this thing we call life." They say. "Yes we know."
I wake up to find it's morning.