「3」

F/N = First name L/N = Last name Y/N = Your Name

My eyes flutter open; awoken by loud noises coming outside the room.

Where am I?

I look around the room and notice myself inside a clean nurse's office, lying drowsily on a white bed.

I soundlessly stretched and yawned, thinking I got into some sort of accident in the school, and I had to go to the nurse; but when I search to see where my jacket is, memories came flooding back.

"Ah! (Y/N), you're finally awake now!"

I quickly flinch hearing someone calling my name. I heavily peek up and noticed a young woman smiling at me.

She has long, choppy, dark purple hair, with greyish-purple eyes. She wears the same brown school uniform as Peak Hope's Academy and haves bandage wraps covering her right leg and left arm.

I stare blankly at her, observing her appearance.

"Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself." She says blushing out of embarrassment. "My name is Mikan Tsumiki, I'm the Ultimate Nurse; I am here to take care of you for today."

She naturally takes her slim hand, extended it towards me, and waits for me to shake it.

I accepted her hand and awkwardly shook her hand. She was staring directly at me.

I anxiously gaze back at the purple-haired nurse, tempted to tell her everything that happened, especially the petrifying guy with the long black hair. However, I made up my mind and decided to tell her a few things that happened.

"Hey, Mikan...? Would you mind if I tell you something private?"

The purpled-haired nurse shot up a long glance and beamed. "You can tell me anything you want me to (Y/N), I am here for you after all!"

I gave a thin smile and began telling a few things that exactly happened to me like those weird visions of someone I don't know along with repeatedly having weird and strange auras randomly.

.

After I informed Mikan about everything, Mikan was deeply pondering about what I spoke about.

"(Y/N), do you mind telling me, what the man appearance looked like?"

"Well..." I began. "They have really long black hair, with red eyes, and a black and white suit."

I scan at Mikan's face to spot her reaction, but Mikan just blankly stared, as if what I told her didn't help at all. "Well? Does it ring a bell?"

Mikan sighed and shook her head, "I'm afraid it doesn't."

Dissatisfaction shattered all over my face. I can't possibly tell Nanami-san, she wouldn't understand, and anyone else. I began to tremble. What if the same thing happens again? Will I die if this keeps on happening?

"Well, if you still feel dizzy or other things like that, would you like me to call your parents to pick you up? Or would instead like to stay in the dorms in our school?"

I halted for a brief second. "Dorms please."

"Alright, let me notify the principal, then I'll get your keys ready for you," Mikan says. "If you need anything else tell me."

She walks directly to the door and vanished just like that. Dorms huh? I've never thought about living in the school.

I located a clock and it's 4 pm. How long had I've been asleep?

Out of the ordinary, the doorknob randomly crackles, and I know it's Mikan again. She enters the room again but with a silver key grasped firmly in her hand. She goes directly to me, hands it to me, and reported to keep the key safe and don't let anyone find it, along with keeping everything we talked about a secret, including the dorms. I nodded.

.

"Alrighty! You're all set. You can go to your dorm now unless you got questions to ask me."

I nod. "Yeah, I'll go now."

I stand up and head straight to the door. Closing the door behind me, I walk through the clean, fragile hallway. I can hear my footsteps again. I soon stumble, and suddenly found my dorm, "Room 812".

"What an odd number for a dorm." I utter. I try to open the door however it remains locked.

"Oh, right the key."

I begin to search inside my pocket but when I set my hand inside my pocket, it was missing.

Keep the key safe.

The words echoed in my mind. No, it isn't gone, I must've put it somewhere else. I checked the other pocket. Nothing, but empty. Sweat drips on my chin, I begin to feel uneasy, and all of a sudden, I can't move at all. It was as if I was a frozen statue.

Keep the key safe, keep the key safe, keep the key safe.

Before everything gets hopeless, I check my pocket again, the first one had I laid my hand on but unexpectedly the key was suddenly in there.

Relief splatter all over my face, I wouldn't get in trouble. But why would the key still be there? I checked it carefully and I could've sworn that it disappeared. "Just forget it." I sighed. "At least I found the key."

I held my key tightly and unlocked the door. As I opened the door, I viewed an ordinary dorm. A cozy-looking white bed, a wood nightstand, lamps scattered all around the walls so it could have enough light; everything that an ordinary dorm should have. Along with that, they were a bathroom near the bed. But for some reason, something felt a little bit off. It gave me a little gloomy vibe. It awfully gave a similar scent like the man.

I sweat it off and plop directly on the bed. The pearl white silk blanket clung to my body; the fluffy soft pillow laying on my head made it as if I didn't have to worry about anything else in this world. I was indeed very sleepy; because of everything that happened, I thought I might as well take a nap. I finally felt relaxed.

I make myself comfortable as possible with every inch of the bed. Today was a long stressful day...

I quickly turn off the lamp beside me, shut my eyes, and finally went to sleep.

A/N

Thank you, readers, for taking your time and reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and it was enjoyable to read. I apologize for the slow updates; I was unmotivated to write but now I have a lot of motivation. I promise you the next chapter is going to be spicier and more interesting. Izuru will have featured more as well. Stay tuned!