~Chapter 2~

Fredrick called out, staring at the three in front of him. He had to be dreaming! Right? RIGHT?

The four of them all stared at each other for a hot moment, all seeming to process the situation. Until Michael spoke up. "What in the world are you three doing here?!"

  "We don't know ourselves." Cayden said calmly, sighing. "How in the world are you so calm!!?" Felix asked, tilting his head slightly. "Calm down guys, can't we just take this as an opportunity to talk to each other?" Alex said, smiling a small smile. Michael scoffed.

   "You three do what you want, I am in no way talking to the people to murdered my brother." Michael looked away from the group, rolling his eyes. "Don't forget you also killed your own brother!!" Felix said back, slapping the ground hardly. Then Felix winced, shaking his hand in the air.

   "I don't think I even forgot that, stupid!" Michael yelled back, then slapping the wall. "For gods sake, calm down!" Cayden snapped, hitting the ground also really hard, but he didn't wince or anything. If anything, Cayden was highly used to that pain. "I agree, fighting is not gonna do anything except burn our eardrums." Alex said, leaning back onto the wall. He was the only one even standing up at the moment.

   Fredrick groaned, rolling his eyes. "Goody-two-shoes.." He mumbled.

(Ending it here- Hope you enjoyed I guess)