6

✅Revised

We're getting closer to the main ship discovery 👀

[This is a scheduled chapter]

Alexa play Insomnia by Straykids.

—————

"Party?"

"A party", Hyunjin confirmed for the thousandth time.

"I mean, sure, why not.", Jisung shrugged, too concentrated in his nuggets to care.

The other boys all agreed while Minho rolled his eyes.

"What are you so annoyed for? Maybe I shouldn't invite you.", Hyunjin teased.

"As if you had a choice, I go where the group goes, unless you fill in a restricting order."

"I might."

"Hyunjin!"

What could have been a terrible bickering session was interrupted by Jeongin's voice out of nowhere. He younger boy came to their table with a stern look on his face, his black hair parted on the side with a bit of shape and ripped black jeans, with a rock and roll band tshirt tucked inside them. Even Hyunjin had to look him up and down with his chin fallen.

"Jeongin.", he cleared his throat, while Chan finally lifted his head, looking for Jeongin's eyes.

The younger boy kept his focus on Hyunjin.

"We need to talk. Now."

The older boy didn't even question, his chest already banging at the harshness in Jeongin's words.

"I'll be back guys."

"Oh he obeys younger guys now.", Minho joked and opened his mouth to keep teasing with some random stuff, but Jeongin interrupted him.

"Keep that to yourself, pretty boy, it stopped being funny as soon as you opened your mouth.", he dragged Hyunjin away from the table, but not before he heard the gasps and teases of the other boys. Chan remained calm, even when the teased went to him as soon as the boys remembered the smaller's boy crush, yet Chan had no reaction. He was too busy wondering what the two were talking about at that time.

When had they became friends, even?

Meanwhile Hyunjin whined as he was pushed against the lockers for the second time in a row.

"What the fuck!"

"Hurts? Poor boy, are you and Minho seriously going forward with this?", Jeongin asked, his face free from any emotion.

Hyunjin looked at the floor.

"He is for sure, I.... I think I am."

Jeongin face palmed.

"Have you got no brain? Do you not see how messed up this is?"

"Why am I your target then?" Hyunjin asked a bit louder. "Why only come to me when Minho is doing the same if not worst."

"Jisung wants Minho.", Jeongin stated. "He simply wants him. He knows this is not some high school romance but he wants him. He doesn't want you but he might."

Hyunjin gulped.

"W-what?"

"Oh lord, let the grab the crayons.", Jeongin pinched his own nose. "Jisung wants to fuck Minho. As simple as that. He doesn't like him or anything, but he wants him. So he's free from getting hurt on that side. While you, he doesn't know you enough yet to know if he wants anything from you at all. If you get closer to him, he might eventually feel something for you and then you'll break his heart. Have I made myself understandable or do you seriously need me to draw?"

Hyunjin started at him wide eyed for a second.

"That is ridiculous thinking."

Jeongin groaned in frustration.

"I hate your guts."

"Great, why do you even care so much about him, isn't Chan your crush? Or do you like both guys at the same time?", He wrinkled his nose, and that caught Jeongin's attention.

"And what if I do? Does that disgust you?", The younger grinned at him and leaned a bit closer, enjoying the panicked look in the other's face. "What if I like three? Let me add you to me crush list, how about that?"

"I-I didn't mean that it disgust me... it doesn't. I was just saying. It came out wrong, I'm sorry."

The younger boy smiled and backed away.

"Whatever you say, I'll go now, have a great lunch."

Hyunjin nodded, breathless for whatever reason, and made his way back to the cafeteria a few steps away from Jeongin. They entered and he went back to his friends, Hyunjin felt Kai's eyes burn his head as he walked to his own table.

"Did you guys fuck in the bathroom?", Felix teased, receiving a glare.

"Don't be silly, they didn't have the time. Plus, I'm not sure if Jeongin's a top.", Seungmin shrugged. "Find it out for us, Chan."

The older boy choked in his food.

"What the fuck? He's a child. And a he."

"Sometimes I forget straight people exist.", Minho whispered loud, as if trying to tell a secret to everyone on the table except Chan.

"Cancel him.", Jisung joined, amused.

Hyunjin simply ate, glad the conversation was now focused on the defensive boy.

—————

Next chapter won't be scheduled anymore I'll be back :))