𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧

it's 3 o'clock in the morning, I won't paint a good cover, sorry

𝙏𝙒: 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨

(𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?)

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙖

No Pov, yes

A small moan escaped [Your Name] as he lay on his bed

How long has it been? Hour, day, month? The bartender looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow. Oh, it's only been two days since the bar incident.

It made it even worse and sadder. What should I do now? Can he now call himself a "bartender"?

All these thoughts were buzzing in my head, filling my mind and forcing me to continue to sit and do nothing

It's pretty stupid that [Your Name] even checked out how his bar was doing and as it turned out, his stats were correct. Everything is closed .The building was demolished, but not completely, there was no roof. How shameful that even the corpses were left to rot inside. And there was even a slightly tattered note at the entrance.

"Oops, this bar doesn't seem to be working :( »

And that thing at the end, like [Your Name] was being mocked, it was a spit in the face from life. Unfairly.

*Grumbling*

Looks like you need to eat. The guy slowly got up from the couch and headed for the kitchen. Yes, [Your Name] lived in an UNBROKEN house, again, a miracle for Nevada. Although the apartment was a little dirty and broken, but it breathes some comfort.

Going into the kitchen, the Bartender opened the refrigerator, took out the right food and closed it. Then I opened the microwave, put a sandwich in it (yes), and waited...wait and wait

For a moment, he forgot everything, his emotions, the bar, the criminal. Why can't he just go to sleep?...

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

these sounds brought [Your Name] out of the transom, he looked around, then looked out from where the knocking was coming from. Oh, The Door. Someone was knocking.

Is this the same Deimos that broke your life?

The bartender went carefully to the door and opened it. Thinking that he would see the criminal's smug smile there.

Oh, no. It was a regular delivery guy

The delivery man shivered a little as he looked around. Oh, I forgot to say that [Your Name] lives in an empty neighborhood. Although sometimes the bartender saw people walking through the empty streets, with frightened faces.

"Oh, um, you have a letter, take this and I can leave."..

He muttered the last part, though it was still audible.