comforting words (fluff)

I was so scared i'm only 10 this hurts so much, I want it to stop but I cant speak. stop. Stop. STOP.  I shot out of bed tears streaming down my face and my breathing short sharp breaths. I look at the bed and see a small Japanese boy stirring slightly reaching a hand out to the now empty spot on the bed. I started calming down realizing it was just a nightmare eiji opened his eyes and didn't see ash he looked up and saw ash with red puffy eyes and a tear stained face. 

(Eiji pov)

I new what happened ash regularly has these nightmares I sit up against the head board and open the blankets up and pat my lap telling ash to come lay down.  He crawled onto my lap and rested his head against my chest listening to my heartbeat. This always made him calm down. I stroked through his hair with my fingers and rubbed his back we sat like this for half 'n hour when his sniffling had stopped I grabbed his head so he was facing me and I kissed his forehead, nose, eyes and kissed away the remanding tears away. Finally I kissed him on the lips a short sweet kiss telling him he was going to be okay.

 He smiled and dug his head into the crook of my neck inhaling my scent I continued to rub his back and brush through his hair. soon enough he fell asleep and I got up to make him breakfast. I made him blueberry muffins and spread butter on top I set two on the plate and I had put vanilla Greek yogurt in a small bowl on the side with sliced strawberries.

"bub wake up I go your breakfast" I smiled as I saw the blond boy stir from his cocoon his hair a mess and sticking to his face.  Adorable. "you didn't have to make me breakfast babe" his voice was scratching from the previous crying " I didn't have to but I wanted to because I love you" I set the plate in front of him and a big smile spread across his face "I love you more baby and thank you it looks amazing, but what about you?" "I already ate an hour ago I didn't want to wake you straight away." 

he smiled and patted the spot next to him and I jumped in and hugged him from behind for extra security. "open" he said waving some muffin in front of me I opened and he put it in my mouth I smiled and kissed his cheek we stayed like that for the rest of the morning. It felt perfect. 

 ~hope you enjoyed this chapter if  you want something specific put it in the comments~