Chapter 1:The Beginning

It is a normal day in Musutafu Japan,well except for the loud sirens and news reporters talking and taking pictures.They are at the crime scene of a famous vigilante  "Vampire" the police still couldn't figure out who the vigilante was only that they are highly dangerous and people should run when they saw them not even nezu could figure out who this vigilante is .

In the alley way of the crime scene the body of the thug looked relatively undamaged except for some bruises around the body and bite marks on the neck but the inside was completely dry and with no blood and all organs and muscles were damaged and look dry,overlooking the area was a figure dress is a black trenchcoat,a mask (kakashi) and some gloves 'Pathetic' they thought as they wipe off some blood from their coat and walked away

A couple hours later.....UA High School

Nezu is having a meeting with All Might,Eraserhead/Shota Aizawa and detective Tsukauchi Naomasa in his office.

Nezu : I believe you all know why I am hosting this meeting?

Aizawa : It's about the new vigilante "Vampire" right?

Nezu : Yes.

All Might : 30 Villain Kills in under 3 months.

Nezu : Yes yes,now detective Naomasa I believe you have something to tell us?

D.Naomasa : Yes,Other Than the fact that we know they exist we don't have any idea on how they look like or what their quirks is however we do have some theory but that's all we have.

Aizawa : Really,that's all you have on this guy?

D.Naomasa : Yes sadly,*sighs*however we were able to find a pattern in their work 'The others were anxious on what's happening 'They moved from Hosu then slowly made its way down to Musutafu(that is Geographically correct ) and thats is where we are UA...

Aizawa : So there is a chance that the students may be in danger?

D.Naomasa : *Nods*Yes

Aizawa : *sigh*it's too early for this.