what happened!?

Rins pov: I run home crying but before I get in to our dorm I wipe my tears, just in case yukio is there. But he wasn't....who am I kidding hes never here when I need him. I go to the bathroom room and force my self to puke up the food I had eaten for the past week. I lost a lot of weight though because I barely ate before this but after I was done everything went black.

Bons pov: I still feel bad should I go check on him? Yea I have a bad feeling. I walk over to his dorm and knock On the door. After a few minutes I start to get worried."run! Open the danm door!" Why isn't he answering!? I kick open the door but he wasn't in there. "Rin!? Where are you!?" I look towards the bathroom to see the light now under the door. I run to the door and start pounding it."rin, open the door please I'm getting worried!" Still no response so I kick It open and i see him laying on the ground. Why does he look so skinny? "Rin, wake up!" I knel by his side "wake up god danmit!" Tears start rolling down my face is this my fault? Did I make him do this? I snap out of it and call yukio."get your ass over here now!" "Why?" "Its rin he needs to get to a hospital right now!" "He hung up on me, fine I'll take him there myself!"

Yukios pov:when I heard that I immediately hung up and started driving to the hospital that I know bon will take him to. Rin...what happened to him!? I know I act like I dont care but I cant lose him he's the only one i have left.

Rin was taken to the hospital in an ambulance with bin in the back with him while sobbing.

(Hours after he was brought there)
Doctor:rin okumura?
Bon and yukio:me!
Yukio:how is he!? Is he awake!?
Doctor:bad news or good news.
Bon:good news.
Doctor:well he is alive and stable..
Bon:and the bad news?
Doctor:he is in a coma and the chances of him waking up are slim.
Yukio:why did he even pass out!?
Doctor:we found signs of him starving himself and cuts on his wrist. I'm sorry for you to find out like this

Bon fell to his knees his whole word felt like it was crashing down all at once
Bons pov:I cant lose him i-..I love him
Yukio started to sob quietly before running to rins room.
(At rins room with bon and yukio)
"Dont leave me damnit! I still need you!" Yukio shouted bon was standing there looking at rin just waiting for him to wake up while he blamed him self.
(Next day at school)
Class has started."where is rin?" Shiemi asked quietly. Bon and yukio started crying. "W-whats wrong!?" Konekomaru asked.
Yukio: he won't be with us f-for awhile, but let's start class ok?"
All of class except a few"got it."

2 years later

Bon:hey rin I came to visit you......why did you leave me? I didn't get to tell you I love you. I brought you roses... (crying)
Rin:it's okay I'll always be with you
Bon:huh rin!? Was that you!? Come bake please I'm begging you!
Rin:I'll love you forever bon
Bon:l-love you forever rin.
-------------------------------------------------------------
And that's the end hope you enjoyed it and if you like this one I can make more like it <3