Getting to see his other side

Daemos' Pov

She is so beautiful no, gorgeous no, both and adorable. She seems to be scared of me but I will change her mind. I watch her sleep(not in that way) it is weird I would never see my father do anything that fills my thoughts at this point. She starts to stir  and I see those beautiful auburn eyes but then they fill with fear. I am curious but then concerned when she emits a blood curdling scream.

Mia's POV

I open my eyes and I'm met with red eyes but then fear fills me. I slept to late!  But then the events of yesterday hit me. I breath a sigh of relief. I sit up and for some reason the bed feels lighter. I look to the right side of the bed and I don't see Daemos. But then I see him standing on the other side of the room with a face that looks like he has seen a ghost."What's wrong?" I ask him."Y..your scream I thought u were dying. Are u?" He replies. Oh... he cares for me? No this can't be true he's a demon and I'm a human." No I'm not don't worry?" I say. He breathes a sigh of relief. "Do u want breakfast?" He asks tentatively. I nod. He then leaves the room. I take my chance to go shower.( because she is a smart smol girl who was perceptive and saw that his room had a en suite)
It looks way to mordern for a demon lord

Timeskip brought to you by chibi masterchief twiddling a pencil

Daemos' Pov

I hear her footsteps as she walks into the kitchen. Once I'm done making the breakfast she asks me "Are you a full demon or arch-demon?" "Neither." I reply
"What "

Hoi my bois,girls and everything in between this is a filler basically but did u like the reference I made it's quite obvious