► T W O

"Ahh, this sure was one hell of a party,"  Hoseok breathed out, falling back into the couch to relax for a few moments before his friends scold him

"Ahh, this sure was one hell of a party," Hoseok breathed out, falling back into the couch to relax for a few moments before his friends scold him.

It sure was one hell of a party. There were so many people drinking and dancing. The noise level was way past a 10 and no cops could do anything about it, not that they could anyways. No matter how many noise complaints they got, the party was never going to end.

The thing about Hoseok is that he has this undeniable charm about him that no demon could ever obtain. To some, it's disgusting because it reminds those bloodhound demons of their prey, the humans. That charm of his has a pure scent to it that makes the humans swoon over him and the demons have such envy and hate for him. Not that the creature cared, he was content with whatever anyone/anything felt about him.

"One hell of a party YOU didn't even think about inviting me too?" Taehyung grabbed Hoseok by the collars of his dress shirt and started rocking him back and forth, upset about the fact that he missed the biggest party yet.

The rest of the boys face palmed as Taehyung was getting on Hoseok for the wrong reasons.

"I call it your punishment for not inviting me to join you in the human world!" The red headed male pushed the other off of him and crossed his arms, a small pout evident on his face.

"Times have changed so much guys! Did you know there's these things called Pop Tarts? I mean, this human evolution thing has surely been wonderful!" As he mentioned the Pop Tarts there was one already going into his mouth. He let out a hum of approval as it dissolved into his mouth and wiggled around the couch out of pure happiness.

"Yeah, they're pretty neat, J. But I'm sure partying, Pop Tarts, and the beauty of human evolution are not the real reasons as to why you're back into this world." Yoongi mumbled out with clear exhaustion coming his voice because of all the events that took place today. He hated hospitals, it reminded him of his mother.

"You're right, it's not." Hobi placed his food down and scanned the eyes of everyone here, a grin landed on his face as he eyed both Namjoon and Jin. "Ohoho, angels? How cute."

The two rolled their eyes without bothering to introduce themselves, but Taehyung did the introduction for them.

"Look, the real reason I'm here is because of Jungkook, Jimin, and his ugly douche bag of a brother." Jin snickered at the last comment.

"They're gone, I'm sure you and everyone else in that ugly place are well aware of." With that being said, Hoseok nodded and spread his arms behind the couch, his legs opening as he was now man spreading.

There was this look on his face that the two familiar with Hobi could not figure out. He wasn't smiling, nor was he sad or serious. "What, Hobi?" Taehyung eyed him curiously and then there was that cheeky smile of his covering half of his face.

"Everyone felt the disappearance, that's for sure. But..." All the boys eyes lit up at the but and they all looked at him, eager for him to continue.

"But I discovered something while I was delivering something in one of the deepest parts of hell, the inescapable prison, if you will." Suddenly, everyones eyes was filled with shock as the next words that slipped out of Hoseoks mouth were something they'd never dream of. But Hobi was laughing before he could even finish it all.

"All of them are alive, stuck in the deep pits of Tartarus!"

-

hi babes): it's been a while, hasn't it? i know this is probably not the best chapter out there but it's been YEARS since i've written something on here and I'm still trying to get back into my element :') i hope everyones been okay?