Chapter Six

Damion hummed to himself as he walked toward the box. The timer for two hours had went off five hours ago, but he hadn't bothered to let Janus out of it yet. 

He grabbed the key from his pocket and began to unlock it-

But something- or someone- grabbed him from behind and threw him on the floor. He dropped the key in the process.

Damion hissed at the pain in his back from hitting the floor so hard. Quickly, he stood back up, glaring at the logical side.

"What. Was. That. For. Slave." He nearly growled, inching closer to Logan. He noticed the tie wearing trait no longer had yellow eyes.

"I am no slave to you, Damion," Logan said, pushing his glasses in place. "And neither is Patton, Remus or Janus." He picked the key up from the floor. I suggest you not to stop me, because you won't be inflicting harm on my friends any longer."

And just like that, an unknown force held Damion against the wall. He could barely fight against it.

Quickly, Logan unlocked the box, and got Janus out of there. The honest side practically fell limp in Logan's arms, so the nerd held him bridal style.

And just like that, the two left the castle.

Damion's eye twitched once he was freed from the invisible hold. 'It doesn't matter.. As long as Remus and Patton bring Virgil and Roman, everything will be fine.. and then we can lure Logan and Janus back~ I know just what to do...'

"Are you sure you know where to go?"

"Oh Stormcloud, you have so little faith in me!"

"No, it's just we've been walking in circles for hours-"

Virgil and Roman trudged through the forest, seemingly getting nowhere. Princey sighed in frustration.

"Okay, maybe I don't know where to go.. but I don't want us getting caught! So we can't get too close to the castle!"

"I know that- just-" Virgil sighed as well.

"See??? I'm not the only one who's confused!"

"Princey- I love you. I truly do. But you're a moron."

"A hot moron-" Roman flashed a grin.

Virgil rolled his eyes fondly. "Naaaah."

Cue the offended Princey noises. "You are so mean to me! Come here!" 

Virgil snickered, running away from him. Roman scowled playfully, chasing after him.

Vee laughed softly as he continued the chase. He looked back behind him, sticking his tongue out at Roman. What he didn't see was a rock stuck in the ground, which he tripped over. He let out a startled yelp when he thought he was about to hit the ground. He shut his eyes right.

He quickly opened them when he saw Roman had caught him, and was currently dipping Virgil. He smirked. "I may be a moron, but you're very clumsy."

Virgil snorted, looking up at him, holding on for dear life. "But you're still a moron. My adorable moron."

"You know it."

Princey pulled Virgil up, twirling him a little. Then he pulled him close, both closing in for a sweet, but passionate kiss. Both wrapped their arms around each other, smiling just at each other's embrace. They pulled away, grinning.

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Princey.."

"Stormcloud..? We will get Jan and the others back, right..?"

"Oh Ro.." Virgil put a hand on Princey's cheek. "You bet your ass we will."

"But I don't wanna bet my ass- this ass is too fine for that-"

"Just shut up and kiss me again."