4: wonder

huening was walking out of a little toy shop that he stopped at for himself and harry. he got them both plushies. when he started walking home it started pouring down rain.

really?! he thought to himself

he got out his umbrella and kept walking, he suddenly heard an vroom noise. he turned his head and saw...choi yeonjun. he was sitting on a motorcycle smirking. huenings eyes widened.

"hey hue, long time no see." yeonjun said. huening was about to take off running but as if yeonjun could read his mind he said, "you can't run in the rain, so just hop on."

dang it he's right

he mentally rolled his eyes and slowly walked towards the bike but he stopped and said, "why are you here? you've been gone for a year." yeonjun pursed his lips thinking, he turned his head to huening and said, "i need you for something. and stop with the investigation, and just get on." yeonjun said sounding like he was already losing his patience.

huening got on even though he didn't want to. "you gotta grab my waist or you'll fall." yeonjun told him loudly speaking over the roaring engine. "i'd rather fall then hold on." huening said stubbornly.

yeonjun shrugged and said "suit yourself, oh and put this on." he thew him a helmet. huening quickly put it on and good he did cause yeonjun kicked the bike into full speed causing huening to almost fall off.
he grabbed yeonjuns waist tightly, terrified. "what do you need me for anyway?" huening asked looking at yeonjun.
"i'll tell you the details later, but let's just say i may have found a way for me and someone to have a little reunion." yeonjun said looking ahead and grinning. "where do you live?"
"just across this street" huening said.
got ya" yeonjun said and rode over to huenings apartment building parking lot, stopping the bike when he found a empty space.
huening sighed in relief and quickly got off the motorcycle and thew yeonjun the helmet after he took it off. "uh, thanks for the ride." he said nervously.
"no prob." yeonjun said. "oh, wait what did you wanna tell me?" huening asked.
"i'll tell you the next time we meet." yeonjun said.
"we're gonna meet again how do you know?" huening asked.
"trust me i just know." yeonjun said. he put on his helmet and started his bike. "till next time huening, kai."
"wait, why did you call m-"
but before huening could finish yeonjun was already gone.
why did he call me huening, kai? huening thought to himself.

hey guys thanks for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe

monies~ xx💜