35. BTS, MY LOVE

FLASHBACK:

FLASHBACK:

Narrator:

The seven boys watched in horror as the six guardian's placed layers after layers of shield over the guest's, as the beasts never ending fire balls flew at them. Their heart beat quickening, they made silent prayers to anyone who would listen to keep their Guardian safe, who as a matter of fact, was using her body as a shield to cover them. The fire balls kept coming, and the Guardian's kept fighting back, until one went unnnoticed and smashed itself into their Guardian's shoulder, herself hissing in pain.

"Jisoo!" Before Jimin knew it, he was crying her name out loud, much to the said Guardian's shock. Jimin had been so scared that he had screamed her name out in reflex, but when she turned to look at him, Jimin looked away, pretending that he had called her out of instinct. 

But all along, he had been watching her.

~.~

Like the crazy boy Jungkook was, he had gotten himself lost in the maze of people, completely seperated from his group. Jungkook didn't like it, he knew there was nothing to be scared of, that all these people were artists just like him, but he never liked crowds. Too much attention made Jungkook nauseous, and even if he wasn't receiving any attention this time, it was a crowd all the same.

"Excuse me, coming through. Excuse me..." Jungkook muttered, trying to dig his way out of the thick wall of people but to no avail. Eventually, he gave up, his shoulders slumping as he cursed under his breath. "Curse this party, curse this crowd. I'm not gonna move anymore. Hyungs will come find me."

Jungkook had been relaxed, not bothered the least bit as he stared around him at the people around, not realizing that the number of people were gradually increasing. He wasn't frightened, knowing they were all celebrities.

Until he saw her.

Dressed in a black dress that hugged her perfect frane, not like a second skin but in an elegent way, Jungkook was surprised to see his Guardian in a party, and in a dress.

"Woah..." The tough bunny whispered to himself like a child in a carnival. But little did he realize that he had been staring for too long, which had drawn Jisoo's attention. Slowly she turned towards him and their eyes locked. Only then did Jungkook realize how close he had been to blowing off their cover just by oggling at his Guardian. 

With that as the queue, Jungkook turned away, pretending that he was just passing by and had not noticed anything he shouldn't have.

But of course, he had been watching her.

~.~

The whole room had gone silent the moment Jisoo laughed heartily, not sure themselves as to why they had silenced down. It had been so long since they had actually seen her smile, let alone heard her laugh, so when the boys had cracked a joke amongst themselves, they weren't expecting their Guardian to join in. Thankfully, Jisoo had not noticed what had just happened, and luckily, Jisoo never reads their minds, respecting their privacy.