1

The rain poured harder and harder against Fairy Tail's guild windows. Nobody dared to go outside in the storm so they all stayed inside, playing games and enjoying the warm atmosphere. Lucy sat with her blue haired friend, Levy, as they read new books they both recommended to the other. Erza sitting beside Levy, eating her strawberry cake and Wendy and Carla reading the latest magazine. They enjoyed the peaceful and quiet atmosphere before a certain ignorant dragon slayer ruined it. Lucy sighed slightly before putting down her book.

"What's wrong Luce?" Levy asked.

"It's Natsu. He hasn't been coming to my apartment lately." Lucy explained, her heart crushing slightly because she grew a small crush on the energetic boy.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Wendy giggled.

"It would be if Happy wasn't staying there. He said Natsu been down and hasn't left the house." Lucy said.

"I'm sure he's fine. This is Natsu we're talking about." Levy comforted her blonde friend. Lucy smiled softly at her words, still worried about his well being. A few moments after that small conversation, the doors bursted opened, revealing a pink haired man and blue cat. Happy flew out of Natsu's hoodie before flying over to the girl's table. Natsu held his head down as he walked towards the back of the guild, ready to drink his sorrows.

"OI! We still have unsolved issues Pyro!" Gajeel screamed at him.

"Same over here buddy." Gray said, cracking his knuckles.

"Not today." was his only response before walking to the back, leaving the two confused. They watched as Natsu walked a table all the way in back, completely away from everyone and sat down, slamming his head onto the table. Gajeel became incredibly confused with his behavior but Gray knew what was wrong with him and his cold heart felt sorry for him. The mages walked over to the table while Happy landed on the table.

"Is it that time of year?" Gray sighed, Erza giving him a short nod.

"Really? I didn't even know it was that time." Levy said, worry laced into her soft tone. Happy looked down at his fish, concern for his best friend overwhelming his usual love for fish.

"Time of year for what?" Lucy asked. She noticed Gray's, Erza's, Happy's, and Levy's sudden moods changes. They seem down about something, something that connected with the boy she was falling with. She began to worry about him. What was hurting him so bad that he couldn't tell her? She wanted to know what happened to him around this time, why he was isolated himself from everyone else.

"It's jus-"

"GRAY-SAMAAAAAAAA~" A loud squeaky voice called out. Juvia engulfed herself onto Gray's cold body, enjoying the few seconds she had before he pushed her off. Gray scoffed before pushing Juvia's hands off him, "Not today."

Juvia eyes widened slightly at the sad and confused aura of the table, "Did something happen?"

"Just come with us." Erza demanded, walking downstairs to the guild's library with the rest following her. They walked down the long and tall selfs of the library before Levy sat down in one the recliners, knees up to her chest, Erza sitting in the other, Gray standing in front of the fireplace and Lucy and Wendy sitting on the small couch with Gajeel and Juvia standing behind them. Happy flew towards the group and sat in Lucy's lap, a small file in his hand.

"What's this?" Carla asked as he opened it up. It was picture of Natsu and a unfamiliar black haired girl. Her shoulder length hair waved slightly as she worn Natsu's oversized hoodie. The two of them smiling brightly with no care in the world as they sat on the cliff near Natsu's house in the forest. Her dark green eyes sparkled with love as she smiled warmly at the boy. The picture and file were slightly burned, the edges were slightly blacked but it didn't take away from the love of the photo.