13

The second story was so much bigger than it looked from outside. There was a double staircase, one leading to the east wing, and one to the west. The accents on the stairs and walls drew y/n in, it felt like she's been here before when she's known she's never even come close.

Taehyung: "The living roomes and master bedroom are in the east wing, along with a library. The west wing is where we take care of... work matters. You don't need to bother going over there."

as he says that, you look over and notice the two gaurds outside of the west wing where the staircase splits into two. "work stuff" hmm...

Taehyung: "Follow me, y/n"

as taehyung shows you the rooms, you zone out. a familiar feeling lies within this house, maybe not the scenery, but just a feeling. Then again it could be just Taehyung since he's your mate after all.

taehyung: "Ah, here's the library. Your free to come here whenever you want, aswell."

You walk into a grand two story library with windows on each side with an old feel.
Y/N: "Woah.. it's wonderful."

Taehyung looks at your mesmerized face and smiles, sure he's been living here for forever and he's used to it, it's his life, but to see someone he feels enjoying it this much, the energy makes him feel like it's his first time looking at the library walls, too.

Taehyung: "Alright, let me show you our room before it gets too late to meet with the pack before dark."

'wait... did he just say... our room?

y/n: "uhhh, taeh-"

Taehyung: "Cmon bugaboo"
he winks.

ughhh this man.

Taehyung: "Here's my room, the best room in the house if i do say so myself."

You walk in, expecting it to be grand with varios once enimes heads and skin on the walls and a gold bed frame, but to your surprise, it's pretty simple.
The bed was huge and there was a couch and carpet in the middle of the room, with florida ceiling windows and dark red curtains covering the light keeping it from coming in. The walls were wine red and the floor was black tile. the bed was pretty big with plain black and dark red accented comforters, but other than that, the walls were plain with nothing in sight but two big dressers on separate sides of the room and a door to the bathroom. No clutter anywhere.

Taehyung: "Nice, isn't it? I don't spend much time here, i often work overnight or just sleep on top of the comforter, i'm always in a hurry, buuut luckily for you, I took time off work even in this- i mean just for you lovie"
he smiles and jumps on the bed.

Taehyung: "Care to join me, bugaboo?"

Y/N: "Hey! I can't sleep in the same bed when you on our first night! who do you think i am?"
you grab a pillow and throw it at him.
He laughs and shows his adorable boxy smile.

Taehyung: "Whaaat I am your mate after all. Buuut, if you insist...."
He clicks something on his watch and son enough as if waiting for this moment, a couple people knock carying a bed into the room, a single of course. They place it away from the other bed in the big, blank room and start putting on black sheets and covers on the pillows and mattress. They then exit as if they were never there.

Y/N: "Woah..."

Taehyung doesn't even look phased by this as he hops into the other bed.

Taehyung: "I'm feeling generous today, love. You take the bed. I'll take this one right here."
He gets comfy and sighs.
Taehyung: "Oh, that reminds me. Let's go meet with the pack now."
he jumps up from his spot on the bed and takes your hand as he leads you out of the house.