Chapter 7

I opened my eyes just to see that I am in an unknown room agian. Its so bright! its been a while since I am in a very well lighted place. The one I was in was a little dim because they always close the window with curtains to hide what's going on inside.

"Oh Thanks the Archons you're awake!"
the blonde boy said who I figured its Aether!
I tried to sat up but it my body was too painful to move on my own. Aether noticed so he helped me sat up.

"Everyone was so worried of your disappearance that even venti tried to go here but he still have to look after Monstatd. Anyways Welcome to Liyue! you are in confinement for now.....we found you on the floor all tied up with bruises and some blood all around you motionless....Keqing one of the trusty knights of Liyue went shopping for your clothing you are wearing right now. As for your old clothes some people are trying to repair the damage and blood stains off it...." Aether explained.

"I see....what happened when I was unconscious....?" I asked in confusion.

"We had to battle some Fatui to get in as they are trying to get some time for the 2 Harbingers to escape....unfortunately they did escape.....Ningguang decided that when you are ready to travel again you would be with some 3 people it is like a team thing but its called a party so you'll be safe....being one of the people that would be travelling with you is albedo and 2 more special people. They were told that they can leave the cities that they live in as they wish and leave it with the knights of Favonius and the Mellilth thanks to Jean of Monstatd and Ningguang of Liyue....you would be meeting them as soon as I got them to go here first so you kinda need to wait a little but its ok since you need to recover." Aether explained.

"2 more special people??? Uhmm....ok" I said with confusion but quickly accepted it.
"....Aether thank you for saving me too" I said with a frown that changed to a small smile.

"Its no problem....besides I was the one who dragged you into it....I just returned your kindness to you for saving me too" He said with a little shame that changed to a smile.

"So Childe told me that you surprised him with your Geo vision side it looks like you were telling the truth hehe" I said as I looked at him in the eye.

"Childe is a nice Harbinger but I could tell he also have a bad side too though he didn't really showed me" I said as I looked at my blankets over half of my body.

"I guess you learned it the hard way too huh" Aether said with a guilty laugh at the end.

"I hate the scaramouche guy More though. No, I hate him the most. I was all good for the first 2 days but then he came back to get information and somehow some blood from me....and of course I refused every time and this this the cause of it. He would do some violent stuff just to get the stuff he needs. And I hate it...." I added as I explained.

"He was quite a manipulative one too
I had encountered him from one of my commissions and thought he was good. Good thing mona was with us and told us about him" Aether explained.

"Now that I realised it why hasn't Paimon been talking to me am I that bad Paimon?" I looked at paimon with a frown.

"Oh I- Uhhh...sorry It's been a while since Paimon talked to someone new so Paimon was just shy, and Aether keeps running everywhere and you guys conversations sounded so serious so Paimon couldn'treally butt in because it was too professional for Paimon" Paimon said sincerely.

"Oh is that so? its fine you don't need to be shy everytime we meet and don't be afraid of talking to me if you want to" I said as I giggled at Paimon's statement.

"We need to get going now we have to get the 2 special people. Ehehe" Aether explained.

"Oh ok see you two in the future" I said goodbye as a temporary goodbye.