[ k ]

I just need you
_____

Its been a month since we are dating. Our family also knows and guess what? They're planning our wedding. Its not like I don't want to get married but Me and Mix never talked about it. So i decided that today I will discuss about our wedding to my baby.

"Earth come" I hear mix calling me probably for dinner. I put my phone on the table and went to dining. The room filled with amazing smell of food which is made by one and only Mix. My baby.

"Babe the food smells so good" I said sitting in dining chair and mix just smiled sitting beside me.

"Eat alot" I smiled

"Babe I want to talk to you about something" I looked at him and he don't even looked at me just enjoying his food.

"Babe I want to talk to you about something" I again said this time trying to be serious and it worked he looked at me

"Is it serious?" He holds my hand now fully concentrated in me and my words.

"You know that our family is planning our wedding" He nods but again he ignored me and my words and started eating his foods.

"We are getting married next week" I casual said and started eating my food after hearing it he suddenly choked on his food. I get up from my sit immediately and rubs his back softly.

"I'm okay" I nodded and went back to my sit and looked at him

"What did you just said?" He asked. He don't want to get married to me? This question takes over my mind

"We are getting married next week" Again I said and this time I saw his reaction. His eyes got widden hearing what I just said

"W-We are getting married?" I nods simply.

"B-but its been only one month we are together" He holds my hand and I looked at him.

"So?" I casually asked him like marriage is so easy to do. I know getting married this early is not good but I want to make him my wife. I want my last name to be his last name. I want to call him Mix Pirapat. I want to tell the whole world that mix is my wife.

"Are you serious? No i mean you really want to get married?" Is he serious or what? He really don't want to get married to me?

"You don't want to marry me?"

"Its not like that but earth we have our career we have to focus on that" Oh this is the reason.

"I know we have our career and we have to focus on that but after getting married we still can focus on our work its not that big deal" He looked at me with are-you-fucking-serious look.

"But we have to talk to our family first" Omg he is ready to get married. I love this boy alot.

"So are you ready?"

"For what?" He looked at me in confusion.

"For making babies" He blushed and I smiled at his cute behaviour.

"Earth" He said with a straight face.

"I'm kidding okay. I'm asking are you ready for marriage?" I cupped his face looking at his eyes which is shining like a diamond. We forget our food long time ago just focusing on each other.

"Ofcourse I am. Its a blessing that I'm getting married to the man whom I love" He smiled and I kissed his forehead and again making eye contact with him.

"So we are going to make babies?" He again blushed and softly slapped on my chest.

"After marriage we have to make babies and after marriage Nobody can save you from me" I said as I leaned to his ear.

"You are going to feel heaven on our first marriage night oh not only that night but every night so get ready" I wisper in his ear. I looked at him who was all red.

"E-eat your f-food" He was so nervous my god. He is so precious to me. I nods and eat my food.

And some sunsets.

This man is killing me with his hotness and also did I told you guys that I'm in love with Nammon Krittanai ♡☁