~+Part 3; Roomates+~

[Howdy everyone :-)!! Heres part 3!!]

WHITTYS POV

I had just moved into a church after meeting a random dude in what was once my 'home'. This is honestly strange considering i met this guy like... yesterday, but the place seemed welcoming so eh, fuck it. Ruvs room is honestly hella messy but i guess its better than the alleyway i was living in.

"So, hows life?"

"Eh, its alright, i just moved into a strangers house"

Ruv stared at me blankly, oh right he doesn't know what a joke is, how do i explain what a joke is to someone?

"I was doing the haha"

"Are you high?"

"Maybe"

Welp, these arent the conversations i was expecting to have in a church. Oh, why did Ruv stand up- and now hes walking towards me, did i really piss him off with just that.

"Can you tell me what you mean by that?"

"Oh i was just struggling to find a way to describe a joke"

"Can you tell me what a joke is?"

Hm, didnt really expect this, eh its the most goddamn normal thing thats happened this entire time so i might aswell be greatful.

"Uuhh,, well a joke is something told for a comedic affect but sometimes jokes can be told in actions instead of saying one."

"Intresting."

Ruv took a seat next to me as there was already two beds in his room for some..odd reason, maybe that sarv lady was prepared for things like this.

"Can you tell me more about jokes?"

Is he being genuine? Eh, I dont care, all of these people are weird so i dont know what i expected.

Ruv and Whitty proceeded to learn about jokes and comedy in general, going weirdly in depth about the subject, things that Whitty or Ruv wouldnt think about researching if it wasnt over the sarcastic questions that the russian had asked. They both had fun researching this dumb topic together, even if Ruvs face was blank the entire time. Aftwards the russian was leaning on the bomb.

"That was 'cool'. I still dont understand what a joke is though."

".....Of course you dont."

I wrapped one of my arms around Ruv in a 'no homo' sorta way.

I suddenly felt Ruv sink his weight into me, so i looked down at him

....

....

....

....

....

He had fallen asleep, that quickly too. Huh, i mean, it is 3am right now so i guess thats understandable. But what do i do? Eh, i picked Ruv up and placed him down on the bed. I sat down after and laid next to him, covering him up in the blankets as i began to drift off to sleep. But, Ruv was only a friend right, nothing else, right?

[To be continued :-)!!!

Tysm for reading it gives me motivation to continue writing this dumb fanfic, even if all you're doing is just reading it, it still motivates me so thank you :-)!!]