Chapter 2: A Love Struck Boy

Daphne's P.O.V.

I hate it when Seth makes me late to class. I don't know why I wait for him. And I don't know why he's in this honors history class! I mean, I don't know how I am either. I get everything he's saying, and I'd say I'm pretty smart. But, when it comes to taking tests, I'm terrible. I don't what happens but I get all stressed out and fail them even though I know all the answers. My history teacher Last year knew that, so that's probably why he recommended me. But all the other people that my grades had to go through to put me in this class, didn't. But I got into this class and I'm glad because I love it.

And that day that class got a whole heck of a lot more interesting. I knew it as soon as I saw Seth's face. My cousin had imprinted on the new girl. Well whoever she is, she better be good enough for him, I thought. She looked kinda secretive.

Mr. Trenton went on with class but I couldn't focus. I wanted to know what would change now that this happened. Seth couldn't focus either. Every time I looked over at him he was sitting there smiling and doodling hearts on his notebook like some love struck girl.

"Quit doodling, you're just embarrassing yourself in front of her." I whispered to him. She must of heard me because I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye. "Shut up!" he whispered back.

After the bell rang the new girl darted out of the room and Seth went after her. Then he came running back to me. "I don't know how to tell her!" he said. "Well neither do I!" I argued. He sighed and rubbed his head. "Well if someone imprinted on you, what would you want them to say?" he asked. I just looked at him and walked away.