Memories of a special friend

Do you ever have a special friend that you could trust with you life? One that no matter the mistakes you make or you have made, you'll never be judged? Time or distance that matters, she still loves you? One who's obsession for Armaan Malik and Zaeden was unreal. I have had the privilege and lost this person on December 24 '2080.

We met at a coaching center. I immediately liked Ria's sense of humour. This is how we started talking. We started chatting on snapchats. Our talks continued days, nights, hours, months, years. I still remember the day we first met. I can still close my eyes and see her. She was wearing a green sweatshirt and blue denims. She looked confused, nervous and excited all at the same time.

The distance of the hometowns kept us apart till the summers of 2019 when we were reunited. We met after 3 long years in Delhi. I was so excited to see her. The feeling was surreal. We almost spent a day together. We talked for hours that day. We took a long walk. I miss that feeling now. Looking back, now I realise what a gift that day was!

Our bond was different. I shall always m its my Dear friend. She made me laugh, and she was always there to help me out, listen to me when I was upset and cheer me up when I was down. Ria was fearless, hardworking and forever curious about everything. The only thing she couldn't live without was Armaan and Zaeden's music. So here's a song for you, "All I want is you Next 2 Me. Doing nothin, no place to be."